icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
puff puff pass rush baby !!

the fight, scratch, claw from this guy is off the charts!!! sure, he may have made a mistake and was penalized, but he did not mail it in or feel sorry for himself. getting hit w/ the tampering charge shows EFFORT and a real heads up move to try and minimize the damage the officer could do following initial contact. woods made the cowboys on his DETERMINATION and WILL, but you know what ? i think he's got somethign above the shoulders too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A Cowboy defensive lineman getting in trouble over drugs? Has that ever happened before?? :rolleyes

Jerry and Red sure do run a taut ship.

At least its a waste of time scrub. He wasn't going to be here after this season anyway.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Forget the hot boyz

We should change the nickname of our Defensive line “the cartel” with how many drug arrests and drug suspensions they have had other the past few years

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Inactives: Devin Smith, Jeff Heath, Vander Esch, Joe Jackson, Caleb Benenoch, Antwuan Woods and... Tony Pollard??

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Inactives: Devin Smith, Jeff Heath, Vander Esch, Joe Jackson, Caleb Benenoch, Antwuan Woods and... Tony Pollard??
Would have figured if his ankle was that bad they'd have found another back to have behind Zeke other than Olawale. Guess I forgot to factor in a complete lack of common sense...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

They said Pollard hurt his ankle in practice the other day. He was questionable all week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would have figured if his ankle was that bad they'd have found another back to have behind Zeke other than Olawale. Guess I forgot to factor in a complete lack of common sense...

He's only going to miss one game in all likelihood, we have a long week before the Rams game too.

Olawale has played some RB as a 1 back some in his career.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Consensus on these pregame shows- "how are the Cowboys only 6-6?????"

The answer is quite easy:

BAD COACHING

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Turnovers forced by two worst teams in Cowboys history:

1960 (0-11-1)- 25 total (15 interceptions)
1989 (1-15)- 19 total (7 ints)

Our sad sack bunch:

2019 (6-6) - 13 (4 ints)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did I read that stat right?

Are we 1st in the league in 3rd down conversions?

Top Bottom