LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
neither team played particularly well...I think had we played yesterday we'd have beaten either one of them...but who really knows

Seattle fans were happy and blew a sigh of relief when the Cowboys lost to the Packers, much like in I think '96 or '97 when the Packers blew a sigh of relief when the Cowboys lost to the Panthers in the divisional round. Neither of those teams wanted to face the Cowboys.

The Cowboys match up well with the Seahawks like no other team.

Reaction score
Oh yeah well why don't you go eat a chalupa or something

Thats all you got is racial insults? Grow up already.

I did find it amusing that you were not even watching the Cowboy games until they started winning. Kindof a bandwagon fan, no?

Reaction score
I thought that "racial" insult was so bad that you'd know I was just kidding.

Naw, not a bandwagon fan. Although I was in 1992 when I became a fan, but I was 14 so it's excuseable.

As for when I watch, I'm limited to when they're broadcast locally as I live in Panthers territory.

As long as I've been around these forums and as bad we've been, I find the bandwagon comment comical.

Reaction score
I thought that "racial" insult was so bad that you'd know I was just kidding.

Naw, not a bandwagon fan. Although I was in 1992 when I became a fan, but I was 14 so it's excuseable.

As for when I watch, I'm limited to when they're broadcast locally as I live in Panthers territory.

As long as I've been around these forums and as bad we've been, I find the bandwagon comment comical.

Yea my original post was just a tease, seems you took offense.

Did you not admit a number of times to not watching Cowboy games earlier this year? You seemed to be proud of the fact that you didnt care. You can always find a way to watch the game. I have. Just an observation, dont take offense.

On the racial comment, that was your cheap shot. I get it, you are a racist. Lets move on.

Last edited:

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I honestly think Midswat just threw that in there due to your past reactions/involvement with race sensitivity.

He's not actually racist. In fact, he hates everyone pretty equally.

Reaction score
I honestly think Midswat just threw that in there due to your past reactions/involvement with race sensitivity.

He's not actually racist. In fact, he hates everyone pretty equally.

Yea he was just trying to get me riled up like he has been doing to dbair.

Hate equality i can appreciate. Probably where i stand. Although i am really starting to dislike midgets.

Reaction score
Grow thicker skin, Everlastingxxx. My racial comment was so retarded I'm baffled that you took issue with it.

Re: me and watching games or being a bandwagon fan, if you say so.

Sure you can always find a way to watch games. I'm a fan, but I don't schedule my life around a football team or game. And if the game isn't shown locally, I'm not going to spend 3 hours in a sports bar.

If that makes me a fair weather fan, so be it.

Reaction score
Grow thicker skin, Everlastingxxx. My racial comment was so retarded I'm baffled that you took issue with it.

Most of your racial comments are retarded. I wasnt offended. More offended that you were offended by my earlier comment.

Re: me and watching games or being a bandwagon fan, if you say so.

Sure you can always find a way to watch games. I'm a fan, but I don't schedule my life around a football team or game. And if the game isn't shown locally, I'm not going to spend 3 hours in a sports bar.

If that makes me a fair weather fan, so be it.

I do. Not something i am proud of necessarily, but hey i am a fan according to my definition of a fan. Not saying you should do what i do. You be you.

Reaction score
Which is it? I'm only watch when the Cowboys are winning? Or I'm only into football now that the Cowboys lost?

Yea, you watched more when they were winning. Could be that they were televised national more often later in the year. That is possible i suppose. Yea, you seem so excited about the playoffs. I guess i am projecting how i feel onto you and thats probably not fair to do.

Reaction score
Most of your racial comments are retarded.

That's because my racial comments don't stem from hate. Rather a sense of humor built from moronic ball busting acquired from playing sports and being in the military.

I'm not racist. But if I was, I'd probably hate Asians. But that's from working in sales.

I wasnt offended. More offended that you were offended by my earlier comment.

I can promise you nothing said on an Internet forum would ever offend me.

I do. Not something i am proud of necessarily, but hey i am a fan according to my definition of a fan. Not saying you should do what i do. You be you.

I used to. Not only wouldn't miss a game, I wouldn't even miss a snap. Would pause the TV if I had to go piss or if the wife wanted me to do something.

Having kids gave me perspective. And the last three years kind of "broke" me as a fan. Worse than the Campo years. I still love the team but I just don't get too high or too low like I used to. Some of the ways we found to lose games was just baffling.

I was really amped for these playoffs because I just felt it in my bones that we were going to win it all. Romo was going to get his ring. The stars were aligning. We caught a million breaks during the season. We were smoking hot going into the post season. No one in the playoffs intimidated me. This was our year.

Fuck. And we blew it. Hate to think about it. But it is what it is.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;yLtsYDYFPcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtsYDYFPcc[/video]

come at me bro

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol 'Where is the cops'?
They're a phone call away... if you want to stop filming and use your camera to call them.

[video=youtube;yLtsYDYFPcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtsYDYFPcc[/video]

come at me bro

Top Bottom