Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not been debunked.
Pretending it hasn't, doesn't make it so.

Pretending the picked up flag ended the game, doesn't make it so. Pretending that Detroit didn't still have chances to stop us and also chances to win the game, doesn't make it so.

It was one play. Not the entire game. Dallas earned the win. There was no theft.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll do my best to avoid the games and scores.

I hate football right now.

You too? Although I'm glad the Seahawks won --- it's bittersweet, because I know deep in my heart the Cowboys should have been playing them for the NFC title. There are a great many Seahawks fans that are glad that the Cowboys lost to Packers. They did not want to face the Cowboys.

I fucking hate the Packers. Almost as many Packers' fans up here in Minnesota as there are Vikings' fans. Then there are a lot of Vikings' fans that were rooting or the Packers. I don't get that. I do not root for other rival divisional teams to do well.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watching this game lets me know how close we truly were though. Just need to be aggressive this off-season, keep Dez, sign or replace DeMarco Murray and Doug Free, and then upgrade the defense. Don't be complacent.

Not sure we will be able to keep Murray, and not sure I want to --- still pissed over that fumble. And I think he will drop off significantly next year. He'll end up getting injured and will be the Murray that we all know to be. Yes keep Free, but draft his replacement THIS offseason.

I do not feel comfortable with Church starting at safety the next season. He's slowing down. You can only get so far on "try-hard".

Carr needs to go. And Claiborne... we forgot about him. Total waste.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;pDAJTlpNHSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDAJTlpNHSg#t=14[/video]

:lol

Reaction score
Pretending it hasn't, doesn't make it so.

Pretending the picked up flag ended the game, doesn't make it so. Pretending that Detroit didn't still have chances to stop us and also chances to win the game, doesn't make it so.

It was one play. Not the entire game. Dallas earned the win. There was no theft.

Same could be said for the Dez catch. It was one play. Not the entire game. But that doesn't seem to stop most Cowboys fans from claiming the game was stole from us.

I've covered this. Took us 5m44s to score the go ahead TD. And we only had to go 55 yards. If the refs call it correctly and give Detroit the 1st, they eat more clock. Was only a little over 8 minutes left. One more first down alone eats about 2 minutes. They get meow points (at least a FG or a TD that put the game out of reach). They get that first and the odds are in their favor to win the game.

Deny deny deny if you want. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've covered this. Took us 5m44s to score the go ahead TD. And we only had to go 55 yards. If the refs call it correctly and give Detroit the 1st, they eat more clock. Was only a little over 8 minutes left. One more first down alone eats about 2 minutes. They get meow points (at least a FG or a TD that put the game out of reach). They get that first and the odds are in their favor to win the game.
And, it's been debunked. Because you can't know or say, that Detroit wouldn't have just immediately thrown a pick or lost a fumble on a sack. As they were wont to do, on that day.

They still had plenty of chances to win the game, it is a 60 minute deal. There was no theft.
But that doesn't seem to stop most Cowboys fans from claiming the game was stole from us.
I don't see alot of that around here. And actually, there is no comparison between the two plays. Other than of course, what we've always had - terrible officiating.

You can keep making your bogus "theft" claim from now until the cows come home, but that doesn't make it any less bogus, Goebbels.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just heard the F word on tv

:/

I was in the car listening to GB/Seattle, right after the game winning catch their radio people had on Doug Baldwin and Kearse. The girl asked "what was Russell Wilson's message in OT" and one of them said "there wasnt no fucking message"

Top Bottom