sbk92

Reaction score
Who cares what fans think...People in the nfl seem to think Free will be paid big. Hell Jones already said Free was the biggest priority for the team. That says enough right there.

What says enough?

That Jerry and/or Stephen Jones says it's the top priority?

What exactly does that say to you?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
We were 1-5 with our franchise QB last year.

Yea but did you honestly think that trend would keep up? I really hate to sound like such a homer but... we were winning the Giant game before the injury. That win alone could have turned around our season.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
whats overpaying? And who says theyre going to overpay? you?

Doug Free is NOT a franchise LT... But chances are he'll get paid like one because of the given circumstances.

Maybe our opinions differ when it comes to him being a franchise LT though.

sbk92

Reaction score
That they want Free to be a Cowboy for a very long time?

Well I agree it says that.

What it doesn't say is that they should feel that way. You're not exactly talking about two astute personnel men of the league right there.

sbk92

Reaction score
Doug Free is NOT a franchise LT... But chances are he'll get paid like one because of the given circumstances.

Maybe our opinions differ when it comes to him being a franchise LT though.

And that's it right there. They will have to pay him as if he's a franchise LT. He isn't. No matter how hard the fan base wants to create the perception that he is. They're so desperate for any semblance of quality along the line. So used to dog shat there that when they get a burger they want to pretend it's a steak.

Mark it down. That will be a bad contract for some team. I hope it isn't Dallas. Knowing our two pieces of shat running this team, I'm sure it will be.

sbk92

Reaction score
Yea but did you honestly think that trend would keep up? I really hate to sound like such a homer but... we were winning the Giant game before the injury. That win alone could have turned around our season.

Probably not at a 1-5 pace, but there were clearly some severe and fatal flaws with the team above and beyond the franchise QB.

Had Romo played all year we'd have still watched the playoffs and drafted in the top half of the first round.

Cythim

Reaction score
Well I agree it says that.

What it doesn't say is that they should feel that way. You're not exactly talking about two astute personnel men of the league right there.

It also says they are willing to match the highest bidder for his services next season.

Top Bottom