bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the picture-in-picture feature to signify that we've posted in a certain thread. Too cluttered. I'm seeing my Underdog icon all over the front page. Can't we just use a green checkmark or something?

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
we moved to new hosting and xf forums migration from vb was successful!!!!

have fun everyone.

giphy.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Digging the blue.
Nobody else has anything like it. All in all, DC sites are either the crappy white, or a hodgepodge of crap colors that aren't even the official team colors and look arranged by somebody's four year old.

Everything you see here in both styles, is an official team color. Because yes we're really just that cool.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It seems like the pages are really condensed, that posts in the thread are really close together.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Thread titles should be white instead of grey. I know there's an allegiance to team colors but dark on dark is not eye friendly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thread titles should be white instead of grey. I know there's an allegiance to team colors but dark on dark is not eye friendly.
White happens to also be a team color. Don't want much stark white in the blue style but I'll see what I can do about giving the thread titles moar contrast.

I thought you would be howling over the button colors. I made those in the sea foam green, just for you.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
On old software used to be able to preview new posts without clicking on. Any chance of getting that back.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Still can’t post a pic because the file size is too large

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Still can’t post a pic because the file size is too large
I ran into that with trying to embed a video too... Even though I have uploads set at no limit. Interestingly though, the message I got was that the file was too big for the server, not related to the software settings. (Might be what you got too.) I've emailed our sysadmin host about it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The exact msg I see is “The upload file is too large”

I’d send you a screen shot but..... lol

Top Bottom