cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This appears to be the new thing they are trying to scare everyone with. I thought it could use its on thread.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
who the fuck is Jonathon Shuttlesworth and why should I care what he thinks?
I do not have a clue who he is but I agree 100% with what he said in the tweet. I will NEVER comply with a public health order after the Covid scamdemic. If/when this spreads across the country I will never wear a mask in public or take a vaccine for it. I say I will never wear a mask in public although I may at work to keep my job but they will have to fire me when it comes to forced vaccines.

Last edited:

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
BBC News on PBS tonight: "Monkeypox is more likely to be transmitted in the gay community."

But this fact is being downplayed in the CDC's description of Transmission. Here's their PC statement:

"Transmission of monkeypox virus occurs when a person comes into contact with the virus from an animal, human, or materials contaminated with the virus. The virus enters the body through broken skin (even if not visible), respiratory tract, or the mucous membranes (eyes, nose, or mouth). Animal-to-human transmission may occur by bite or scratch, bush meat preparation, direct contact with body fluids or lesion material, or indirect contact with lesion material, such as through contaminated bedding. Human-to-human transmission is thought to occur primarily through large respiratory droplets. Respiratory droplets generally cannot travel more than a few feet, so prolonged face-to-face contact is required. Other human-to-human methods of transmission include direct contact with body fluids or lesion material, and indirect contact with lesion material, such as through contaminated clothing or linens."

Top Bottom