sbk92

Reaction score
To think we could have had Halladay, Lee, Oswalt and Hamels, if we had the Yankees' wallet.

Jesus. How'd you like to face that in a playoff series?

sbk92

Reaction score
I'll say one thing for the Reds. They went to their bullpen in the 2nd inning and completely shut us down the rest of the way.

That's reason to worry.

C

Cr122

A no hitter in the playoffs, that's amazing.

When was the last time that happened?

sbk92

Reaction score
They just showed a graphic that it's the 2nd no hitter in MLB postseason history.

sbk92

Reaction score
The thing is, on his one walk, he had a couple of pitches that were right there on the outside corner of the plate that could have easily been called a strike.

He was an eyelash away from a perfect game.

sbk92

Reaction score
I think Don Larsen is the only other guy to throw a no hitter in the postseason. He played in the 50's and 60's.

C

Cr122

They mentioned it but I forgot. A long time though.

I don't know how many guys have thrown two no hitters in one season.

Getting one in a season is great, but getting two is outstanding.

I could only imagine if the Phillies had Lee and Halladay on the same roster.

The Phillies are the clear cut favorite to win it. IMO

C

Cr122

The thing is, on his one walk, he had a couple of pitches that were right there on the outside corner of the plate that could have easily been called a strike.

He was an eyelash away from a perfect game.

I was watching the game, Halladay was flawless, but I didn't expect him to no hit the Reds.

C

Cr122

I think Don Larsen is the only other guy to throw a no hitter in the postseason. He played in the 50's and 60's.

Holy shat, 1950?

That's a long damn time, props to Halladay and the Phillies.

Reaction score
man Halladay dominated us today we couldnt hit any thing.

travis wood our pitcher had our hardest hit ball lol

i think we can def get a game but its gonna be tough the phillies 1-2-3 punch is crazy but we def had Roy Oswalt's number

this year but that was when he was with the astros.

C

Cr122

man Halladay dominated us today we couldnt hit any thing.

travis wood our pitcher had our hardest hit ball lol

i think we can def get a game but its gonna be tough the phillies 1-2-3 punch is crazy but we def had Roy Oswalt's number

this year but that was when he was with the astros.

Well Halladay is no bum, plus his pitches were on the mark tonight. Flawless.

C

Cr122

I just want to get out of Minnesota with at least one win, and it might happen tonight.

Reaction score
it looks like u got this win tonight with rivera coming in for the close if u hold it here in the 8th

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I can't say for sure but it looked like that was a catch to me in the bottom of the 9th in the Yankees and Twins game this night. But in any case the next play was the 3rd out and the game was over anyway. Also like I said I was not sure if it was a catch or not, I am just saying it looked like a catch from what I could see.

C

Cr122

I can't say for sure but it looked like that was a catch to me in the bottom of the 9th in the Yankees and Twins game this night. But in any case the next play was the 3rd out and the game was over anyway. Also like I said I was not sure if it was a catch or not, I am just saying it looked like a catch from what I could see.

I can, that was clearly a catch, and should of been the final out.

I would of been pissed if the Twins scored runs after that to win.

C

Cr122

Rays down 2-0 in best of five?

It's going to be tough to beat the Rangers now.

Top Bottom