GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yankees are so bad! I saw this demise coming two years ago... That team is going to be awful this year...<<<<.500

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yankees are so bad! I saw this demise coming two years ago... That team is going to be awful this year...<<<<.500

They have the look of that 89-90 era Yankees when mattingly was hurt, Guidry, Nero, Henderson, Winfield etc were gone.

The dale svuem days.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sox with the 2-0 start over the Yanks.

I've got them winning 122 games. I had them originally at 125, but I thought that was a bit much so I scaled it back a bit.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Darvish is dealin right now. Pretty crazy

14 K's for Darvish followed by 10 for Ogando.

Either the Rangers pitching staff is gonna be damn good, or the Astros are going to be one of the worst hitting teams in baseball this year.

Reaction score
Astros have struck out in something like 50% of their ABs for the first 3 games. That's shitty talent.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Astros have struck out in something like 50% of their ABs for the first 3 games. That's shitty talent.

I'd be shocked if the WC team doesn't come out of the West this year. Playing the hapless Astros 19 times is a huge advantage.

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if the WC team doesn't come out of the West this year. Playing the hapless Astros 19 times is a huge advantage.
Yeah I tend to agree... The problem is the rest of the division is solid, so they're gonna be beating up on each other. The Central probably has the weakest teams after the Tigers and White Sox.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Braves bitches!!!!

Great series starting tonight

Go Bravos.

The Nationals scare me. Think they are a more solid team from top to bottom in the long run.

The Braves free swinging ways may catch up to them at some point. Offensively gifted but way too many K's up and down that lineup.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Lol I a, just rereading this and realizing I was thinking of Wayne Tolleson! And typed dale sveum!

That early 90 late 80s time sucked when mattingly was hurt, billy Martin died and Winfield left.

Loved mike pagliarulo and Danny Pasqua. I saw pasqua hit a bomb near the Bon ton sign when I was a kid.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I liked Pags too. Unlike guys like Pasqua, Maas, and Meachem, he could actually play. Still trying to forget the Joel Skinner years.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Go Bravos.

The Nationals scare me. Think they are a more solid team from top to bottom in the long run.

The Braves free swinging ways may catch up to them at some point. Offensively gifted but way too many K's up and down that lineup.

You're right about the braves' free swinging ways..but lets not act like wash doesn't have holes. I like our staff more, slightly, and our pen way more.

Top Bottom