jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I know everyone jokes a lot on here, but I just wonder how much you're actually joking when you post stuff like this.

If you want to know the truth, every damn bit of it is joking around.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m not into heavy moderation, but racist shit needs to be banned. It’s out of hand. It’s been out of hand for a long time.
We have a ignore posts function.

That said, my preference would be for folks to moderate themselves much better - keep in mind you're posting this in someone's house while you are their guest. I am very certain that you wouldn't allow me to smear human feces on the walls of your house, fuck your wife and drink all your beer, were I a guest in your home.

But that wouldn't happen see, because as a guest I would have respect for your home. I would self moderate, like a adult.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I’m not into heavy moderation, but racist shit needs to be banned. It’s out of hand. It’s been out of hand for a long time.

You must be looking to be offended. I haven't read any comment made about race that even sounded sincere.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
XXX doesn't like the race humor even if it's clearly a joke. He's made that clear.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You must be looking to be offended. I haven't read any comment made about race that even sounded sincere.

I don't know you as a person, obviously, so I don't know how you act or talk IRL, but just a word of advice, perception is 10 times greater than reality. Not to get all preachy but you do come across as a homophobic racist. None of my business, though. Just dropping my two cents.

Oh, and to be fair, Everlasting can be a bit too sensitive at times. Well, most times.

Reaction score

No not really. I ignore many of the racist comments. After awhile its just sad to me. I read that Ferguson thread and afterwards, i kindof question the character of many of you. Just alot of narrow-minded hateful comments. Its in the football threads too. I feel sorry for you that you think only white people are worthy of your respect.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I just figured a thread about a gay player needed a little drama.

~pops collar and walks off~

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The best response is one that includes no words in it.

Right. Especially the obviously hateful. I just shake my head at that shit.

I joke about anything, but it's gotten to the point that I don't want to be associated with some of the shit I see posted here as it pertains to race, so I won't even crack a harmless racial joke anymore.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The block feature is a start.

I'm not insensitive to your plight here, just offering one self reliant solution.

This is not terrible advice, but he shouldn't have to block 2 or 3 people who add in other areas. It would be great if we could be respectful of something as touchy as race. I don't care if a guy hates people of a certain race, that subject isn't pertinent to any discussion here.

Reaction score
Im surprised the Fag Niners havent picked him/her/it up so he/she/it could blow the NFL Referees in hopes of getting some good 'calls' on the field. :jerkoff

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is not terrible advice, but he shouldn't have to block 2 or 3 people who add in other areas. It would be great if we could be respectful of something as touchy as race. I don't care if a guy hates people of a certain race, that subject isn't pertinent to any discussion here.
No disagreement here.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
No not really. I ignore many of the racist comments. After awhile its just sad to me. I read that Ferguson thread and afterwards, i kindof question the character of many of you. Just alot of narrow-minded hateful comments. Its in the football threads too. I feel sorry for you that you think only white people are worthy of your respect.

I have read many post where you have made very offensive remarks about religion. There are several of us that could be offended if we didn't realize that we have to take it as well as we dish it out. You can't find the first comment that I have made about your race that could be took as bad as your comments about Christians. You mean every word of those comments and I will defend your right to say them which is much more than you are willing to do. I can't see you defending my right to disagree with homosexuality. I will say that I disagree with homosexual behavior, but I also disagree with many things that men do.

Reaction score
XXX doesn't like the race humor even if it's clearly a joke. He's made that clear.

I do like racial humor. I think its fun to poke at the stereotypes. I do think everyone is racist to some degree. My issue is that i believe there are some hard-core KKK type racists here. I think their jokes are done out of hate. If its schtick, then its my over-sensitiveness talking. I doubt it tho.

Reaction score
I have read many post where you have made very offensive remarks about religion. There are several of us that could be offended if we didn't realize that we have to take it as well as we dish it out. You can't find the first comment that I have made about your race that could be took as bad as your comments about Christians. You mean every word of those comments and I will defend your right to say them which is much more than you are willing to do. I can't see you defending my right to disagree with homosexuality. I will say that I disagree with homosexual behavior, but I also disagree with many things that men do.

I dont normally talk about religion. I rarely do and it doesnt cross my mind that often. I admit that i do enjoy debates on religion. Its always going to be offensive because people have invested their lives into it. If others didnt want me to talk about it, i would stop. Not a big deal to me. I dont hate religious people. I dont see myself as being superior to them.

You have extreme views about gays. The fact that you cant see that is kindof sad.

Top Bottom