Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Gay hating Dallas. They never gave him a chance."

Says every militant gay, everywhere.

Truth: For a team desperate for a pass rush from the DL, clearly Sam just isn't very good if they're cutting him.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
He needs to take his queer ass to Canada. Try to work his way up from there.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Personally, I think Jerry wanted buzz, the team felt Sam is harmless, and let him have this one. Now that the actual team is creating buzz, there is no need for Sam.

I could also see the before mentioned favor to the league scenario. Nothing so calculated as to getting the Brent punishment reduced but more like the league knowing Jerry would do it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I understand that he was getting pancaked ---without the jizz syrup, in practice; and sausaged at home. And he's the way he is because he came across a blue waffle (google it up).

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm disappointed to hear it. Apparently he had a lot of success in the SEC ...
Buuuuuut.... There was a reason he was a 7th round draft pick, and it had nothing to do with his sexual preferences. He's just not that good at what he does is all.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe he should switch from defensive end... to tight end. *rim shot*

*rim shot for the rim shot*

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Buuuuuut.... There was a reason he was a 7th round draft pick, and it had nothing to do with his sexual preferences. He's just not that good at what he does is all.

Yeah. He's not big; he's not particularly quick or explosive either.

He's the black fag, David Pollack.

Reaction score
I’m not into heavy moderation, but racist shit needs to be banned. It’s out of hand. It’s been out of hand for a long time.

Top Bottom