Reaction score
I assume that you are a Latino. Where are the insults that offend you? Serious question

Let me ask you a question. If you could get rid of every minority in America. Would you? Do you believe the white race is superior to all others? Has a minority ever done anything harmful to you?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Okay, hate to actually moderate but you bastards are forcing my hand.

So anyone want to talk about Sam being released?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Let me ask you a question. If you could get rid of every minority in America. Would you? Do you believe the white race is superior to all others? Has a minority ever done anything harmful to you?
No to all three questions. There are some shades of gray and the answers are not absolute though. Now, what has offended you so much? I think you are being over sensative, but that is common in today's PC world. Everybody is offended, most of the time it is about things that has nothing to do with them.

Reaction score
No to all three questions. There are some shades of gray and the answers are not absolute though. Now, what has offended you so much? I think you are being over sensative, but that is common in today's PC world. Everybody is offended, most of the time it is about things that has nothing to do with them.

Oh shut the fuck up and eat a bowl of dicks.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oh shut the fuck up and eat a bowl of dicks.
That is the answer I expected to finish this conversation.
Okay, both of you got parting shits in. Let it go.

That is funny as hell, but I don't think I am allowed to laugh anymore.

Yes, because not being allowed to say racist shit is unreasonable.

There's always facebook. Go post racist stuff there. Freedom.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'm guessing Michael Sam might be the first DE to engage a TE...

(disclaimer: this one may be too vague.)

Top Bottom