icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of my faves... I have it on DVD.

That office scene where Wells meets with the fed... That's a homage to a Rockford Files scene, where Rockford asked a fed to validate his parking, then commented that he counted the floors of the building and floor 13 was missing. Nice little easter egg for we Rockford fans!
lots of smart (or at least street smart) characters, but they all were outsmarted or killed by anton chigurh and his dumbass haircut

1594061968581.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
e58f440e934248d915c99acd3b98be27.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im sure those of you with facebook have seen various incarnations of these dumbass fucking shirts. and they have a shirt for every stupid little thing imaginable: sports teams, where youre from, your wifes name is tiffany, gun control, anti-gun control, political affiliations, i'm the proud dad of a LGTBBQ person, pets, ANYTHING.

i just want it to be known that wearing a shirt like this makes you look like a clown.

1594156859672.png

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
im sure those of you with facebook have seen various incarnations of these dumbass fucking shirts. and they have a shirt for every stupid little thing imaginable: sports teams, where youre from, your wifes name is tiffany, gun control, anti-gun control, political affiliations, i'm the proud dad of a LGTBBQ person, pets, ANYTHING.

i just want it to be known that wearing a shirt like this makes you look like a clown.

View attachment 7037
Seen them many times, yet to even be tempted by one...

Top Bottom