Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I grew weary as hell of all the Trump impersonations, especially Baldwins whose felt so rage filled versus trying to be funny but this guy is genuinely hilarious and does a great job:

I saw this impersonation dubbed over a Trump press conference and I had to do a double take and for a second thought Trump actually rambled on about Scooby Doo at a press conference

I played this for my lady, only letting her see the back of my phone. About 3 minutes in I flipped the phone around. She was shocked and stunned to see it wasn't Trump!

Tells us two things. 1- this dood is damn good but
2- and much more importantly, the mindless incoherent babbling gobbledygook about a fucking cartoon that hasn't been produced in 50 fuckin years wasn't at all unexpected or surprising. It WAS..... pure Trump.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Saw this and just had to record it for posterity. Here it is December and we've already had snow and 5 degree overnight low temps, and here this dude is still hangin in.

Screenshot_20221205-143402-804.png

And it's lonely and sad, knowing he's gonna be dead soon. And has no buddies or comrades around. Or anything left he can eat.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I played this for my lady, only letting her see the back of my phone. About 3 minutes in I flipped the phone around. She was shocked and stunned to see it wasn't Trump!

Tells us two things. 1- this dood is damn good but
2- and much more importantly, the mindless incoherent babbling gobbledygook about a fucking cartoon that hasn't been produced in 50 fuckin years wasn't at all unexpected or surprising. It WAS..... pure Trump.

im right there with her, it wouldn’t have surprised me in the least if he’d actually had a pc about Scooby doo and I had to double check to confirm it was fake because this is the video I was watching:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
im right there with her, it wouldn’t have surprised me in the least if he’d actually had a pc about Scooby doo and I had to double check to confirm it was fake because this is the video I was watching:

Ahh man... They did a fine job with this too but the street sounds give it away that it's a deep fake.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My main fishin hole you buncha little dickheads. Looks like an ale yun planet in this shot donut?

Screenshot_20221207-195346-364.png

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
WTF?

Where'd you get that picture?

Thats from my rental property where my guy installed my smoke detector and didn't understand the date belonged there, here's the screenshot from the text I sent him back in August:

3qnpABe.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Facebook, Mang. One of the joke groups I'm in. MAD magazine group maybe.

What are the odds?
you can see it's the exact same photo so either I got hacked or perhaps my guy posted it somewhere. I dont remember posting it but it was funny

I always wondered what it would be like if you came up with a joke and then at some point in the future you meet someone that tells you your own joke.

this is probably as close as I'll get

Do you know the name of the person who posted the photo?

Top Bottom