Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
f1fe71a1ed126409f5735c17134e523c.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
this has to be one of the most horrid ways to go. I'm uber claustrophobic and it was hard for me to finish this story, just awful and for what???

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Give me the Cliff notes version.

Did monsters or aliens get the guy?

these guys like to explore caves and apparently there are these ridiculously tight little holes they can squeeze through and if the keep pushing, they open into another big cave. Like this nutter:

Thats what the guy in the video thought he was doing but it turned out he was in the wrong location and managed to squeeze himself upside down, head first into a concrete tube that deadended into no where, got stuck and died (how fucking long did that take?). The sealed the cave off and that was his tomb because they couldn't get him out

I'm claustrophobic as hell and the thought of this makes me hyperventilate

Attachments

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
in the video it said he got stuck at about 9pm or something, and by midnight, rescuers were on the scene. during one of the last rescue attempts, they were pulling him out by a rope attached to his feet, but a ledge of rock broke that 1 of their pulleys was connected to and it sent the guy back down the cave. he was unresponsive but they could hear him breathing, but it was shallow and labored. they came out and sent a doctor down with assistance, and the doctor pronounced him dead at midnight the next day.

fuck that you will never see my fat ass in a cave thats for sure

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you and me both amigo

I wont even ride in the back seat of a 2 door car, the mere thought of it makes me feel trapped

Top Bottom