InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Buffalo Bills Football GIF by EliteSportsTours

Kc Chiefs Dance GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Me: Finally, sparkling clean floors. Not a dust bunny in sight! My Cat: eowingtonsco eowing did I know it it was my time to shine? absolutely.'

ADMIN NOTE: please download img or video from facebook and post img directly or video via youtube.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
70713001456ee7a9e5c0b46f61bec22f.jpg

In case you haven’t heard yet, Neil Young gave Spotify an ultimatum and stated it’s Him or Me, you can’t have both of us on your platform

Neil Young wanted Spotify to slap a COVID misinformation tag on The Joe Rogan Podcast. Which happens to be the most popular podcast worldwide

Spotify announced today that Neil Young’s music is no longer available on their platform

LOL

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
fucking idiot probably has never listened to JRE, I listen every day and its just people talking.

The country/world would be immensely better off if everyone did two things Joe constantly advocates for

1. stop censoring
2. have conversations about all topics face to face

its a refreshing long form of a show where you an actually get into the meat of a variety of subjects versus being whisked off by tv programmers, commercials or limited time

Last edited:
Top Bottom