Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of cat and text that says '1st day in customer service 3 months into customer service Fuzziepals_'

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The sad part is these dolts don't see it. Young people are completely brainwashed. It's all about the climate and freebies. They have no families to be responsible for and most of their money goes to rent, a car and $8 craft beers and faggety fruit drinks. They don't save and have no future plans to buy a home and raise a family. That American dream was a thing of the past.

You also have politicians telling these people that a 4 trillion dollar "infrastructure" deal will cost nothing. Zero. Zilch. How people can say this with a straight face and how these shills can believe it is all I need to know about the state of the country and the stupidity of the average American voter.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
most of their money goes to rent, a car and $8 craft beers and faggety fruit drinks
Rent? You're kidding right? They live with mom still. Their biggest expense is their thousand dollar iPhone, 300/mo data plan, and their netflix and other streaming apps that together run 100/mo. Do they even drive? Most dont, they pay through the nose for uber if they gotta go somewhere.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I believe that is a law of physics because it happens to me every damn time.
It's actually not as common for us. The way we grocery shop, one hand is only when I get sent back the next day for stuff we forgot the first time... :LOL:

Top Bottom