Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of text that says 'When you realize the situation you're in could've been avoided had you just been an asshole'

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
^^Watching Scarface for the umpteenth time on cable as we speak^^
IFC doesn't edit movies in any way but they sure do pack the commercials in. And they get more packed in, in the last 30 minutes of a film. So I DVR movies from there and watch later, zipping through the flotsam.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
IFC doesn't edit movies in any way but they sure do pack the commercials in. And they get more packed in, in the last 30 minutes of a film. So I DVR movies from there and watch later, zipping through the flotsam.
I do the same. I even did that with sports sometimes waiting to halftime to start watching so I could zip through commercials. Of course I no longer watch any professional sports once they got "woke".

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I DVR everything or at least let an hour buffer build up so I can fast forward through the nonsense

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t remember the last live show I watched. I record everything and watch it later just so I don’t have to watch any commercials.

The only exception are my Cowboy games. I always watch those live if possible.

But other than that, every single commercial gets fast forwarded with no exceptions

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d29ed946c9d764159384a4628067467b.jpg

This is the world we now live in. A world where you can’t be proud to be white or you are considered a racist, a world where cardi b’s song titled “wet ass pussy” is acceptable and not only is it acceptable it’s named song of the year, but Dr Seuss and the fucking muppets are considered offensive and are being cancelled. A world where Mr Potato head has to be changed to a gender neutral version of his former self as to not offend the left.

How did we get here?

Last edited:
Top Bottom