Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the first time in a looooong time where I feel like we are going into a new season without an annual self imposed ceiling on performance

Before it was always a guaranteed 8-8 or 1 and done in the playoffs if we were lucky and had a fluke of a season

It feels good to have the Garrett curse lifted

This team is going to need an overhaul and a year for McCarthy to instill his philosophy. We've drafted poorly and this team lacks accountability. They feel entitled......it'll be an interesting year.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is the first time in a looooong time where I feel like we are going into a new season without an annual self imposed ceiling on performance

Before it was always a guaranteed 8-8 or 1 and done in the playoffs if we were lucky and had a fluke of a season

It feels good to have the Garrett curse lifted

Thanks for the reminder. For too many years have I been force fed Garrett and I can't shake it. For that reason I am not confident at all in this upcoming season. I have to actually experience the change.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Interesting stuff dbair on MM and FA moves. Some of the article I agree with, much I think is the musing of a drama queen. I have a hard time believing JJ has handed off the ball.

weird things happens here … remember the Parcel's saga? … for that matter, the implosion of Kris Richard …
BTW, JG is probably the only HC to ever lead the NFL in O yards and get fired, and no one was surprised.

think about that for a minute from a 10,000 foot view - pretty bizarre historical event

huh? how? what the ___? decades of a through the looking glass and down the hole type situation
who? JJ & Co.

didn't MM get in a soap opera with the GB FO and Rodgers?
something about not getting the most out of Rodgers career?
well Mike, welcome to the set of *Dallas*, meet Dak

should we except MM's time here to work out better than BP or JG?

MM inherits a near pat hand on O, a disaster on STs, a D with half the talent needed, and JJ.
Good luck Mike.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kinda hard to argue he didn't get the most out of Rodgers when you look at his career numbers and consider where he was drafted.

His numbers are basically other worldly and he has been regarded as the best, or one of the three best QB's in the league most of his career, all of which was under McCarthy except last year.

Top Bottom