NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I really hope I'm not finger banging strippers when I'm 71.

There's nothing wrong with that..

Talmbout being 71 and finger banging some young stripper vajay.

Don't be ashamed. Be proud.

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh boy Tass......wrong forum to be lobbing softballs. Some degenerate here is typing an immoral response as we speak.......

Meh...I'm a big boy and just about impossible to offend.

:)

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time I see your sig pic, I think to myself, "I bet her huge clit looks like a tiny penis."

Well, considering all humans start out as females in the womb, our penises actually look like huge clits.

CaliCowboy

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Also, just because someone used to strip does not mean they are worthless or deserving of victimization. My wife was a stripper for 7 years and she went on to join the army, fight in the Iraq war and is now a schoolteacher.

Just saying...try not to paint everyone with a broad brush.

Ive heard of Kristin Beck

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Nope. Doomsday is right. City of Arlington owns it.

Yea, No. Jerry didnt take 300 million on a billion dollar stadium, for Arlington to own it. Jerry owns Jerry world, which is the principal reason the cowboys value has tripled in he last few years.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry sold the naming rights to AT&T. how could he do that if he didn't own it?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Jerry sold the naming rights to AT&T. how could he do that if he didn't own it?

Well, naming rights are generally only 20 year deals.

I am more curious how a guy can spend 900 million of his own money on a 1.2 billion dollar stadium and not own it

But it looks like they are right and he did.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yea, No. Jerry didnt take 300 million on a billion dollar stadium, for Arlington to own it. Jerry owns Jerry world, which is the principal reason the cowboys value has tripled in he last few years.
The city of Arlington owns the stadium. The Dallas Cowboys operate and lease it. DC also reaps the profit from selling of seats, naming rights, and etc. Arlington just gets their lease payments.

This is a easy thing to look up. The stadium is not a asset on the DC balance sheet, and would NOT be part of any sale of the team.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
You can be damn sure if the Jones ever sell it, they'll take Gene's art with them!

Chew on that, City of Arlington!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You can be damn sure if the Jones ever sell it, they'll take Gene's art with them!
We need all that crap out of there anyway, along with the titty dancer poles.

Top Bottom