bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Is she a stripper or a skank? Make up your mind, man.

what's the difference?

Let me tell you, strippers do NOT do sexual shit for free.

they do when they party with a high-roller like Jerry. is it really inconceivable that they got wasted and "friendly" with a billionaire like Jer?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Pretty sure Tass could kick my ass.

edit. never mind, that obviously is not Tass in the avatar.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
rysuoiwifimnfr9mmkdy.jpg

Umm... does that look like an assault or consenting adults?

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Eww. Do you think he has that old man smell, or do rich old dudes get it medically altered like their faces?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, just because someone used to strip does not mean they are worthless or deserving of victimization. My wife was a stripper for 7 years and she went on to join the army, fight in the Iraq war and is now a schoolteacher.

Oh boy Tass......wrong forum to be lobbing softballs. Some degenerate here is typing an immoral response as we speak.......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's the only way these deals get done if the city is using tax revenue, they own the facility and the team enters a long term lease deal.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think there are gonna be more pictures come out. We've seen what 3? Anyone think they stopped after 3? I'm betting there's a video.
I bet you're right. Surely alot more was documented but this might be all that's left after all these years, old computers being tossed, etc.

Top Bottom