dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Giants are turning out to be every bit as dysfunctional an organization as the Cowboys.

Only difference is all the favors (official business and sexual) that Mara gets from Goodell

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It is now mid way thru the 2018 season and Dez still has not signed with a new team.

At this point do you think he will ever play another down of football in the NFL?

Or do you think he ends up on some team at some point either this year or next?

My guess at this point is that his career is over and the only way he comes back is at the end of the season and a team in the playoffs has their #1 WR go down. Other than that scenario I believe he’s done in the NFL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It is now mid way thru the 2018 season and Dez still has not signed with a new team.

At this point do you think he will ever play another down of football in the NFL?
I already told you, AND answered this question, when I predicted he wouldn't be signed. Shortly after he was cut.

Receivers who intentionally drop passes because they are butthurt little bitches don't get signed. Ask Terrell Owens.

I told you, I told you, three or two times! LOL

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Or do you think he ends up on some team at some point either this year or next?

My guess at this point is that his career is over and the only way he comes back is at the end of the season and a team in the playoffs has their #1 WR go down. Other than that scenario I believe he’s done in the NFL

With Fuller being lost for the year I’d say there’s a good chance Dez signs with Houston.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh ok, I see it now. I thought you meant everything else on the van. My mistake.

There's already tons of memes going around the innertubes with different stuff photoshopped on the perp's van. Dez is stupid enough to believe the joke is real.

Top Bottom