Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Mike, it doesn't look good on you putting words to what you think other people think. No one has said he is the best coach since Landry. You are a fool to think that. I haven't said anything about JG today and negativity about him. Smug and self superior? I think you need to look at yourself first. I'm gone. Thanks for the dumbass comments.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mike, it doesn't look good on you putting words to what you think other people think. No one has said he is the best coach since Landry. You are a fool to think that. I haven't said anything about JG today and negativity about him. Smug and self superior? I think you need to look at yourself first. I'm gone. Thanks for the dumbass comments.
You fell for the bait! LOL LOL

Get that treble hook outta your mouth s0n!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Haven't seen that one yet but you know how these sycophants are, let Ginger happen to be around when we win a SB then watch out! LOL

He'd have to win 2 or 3 before he even gets in the conversation with Jimmy

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He'd have to win 2 or 3 before he even gets in the conversation with Jimmy

Not with the Garrett lovers. One would do. Especially if it's this year, can't you already hear it? "Jimmy never followed up s 4-12 season with a super bowl!"

Don't put anything past anyone who's dumbass enough to believe Garrett is a good coach.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not with the Garrett lovers. One would do. Especially if it's this year, can't you already hear it? "Jimmy never followed up s 4-12 season with a super bowl!"

Don't put anything past anyone who's dumbass enough to believe Garrett is a good coach.

If we win the Super Bowl this year, I might change my tune about Garrett being a "good coach" but that's a big if obviously.

But 1 Super Bowl win doesn't put him into Jimmy's stratosphere. Even that boob Switzer won a SB (albeit with Jimmy's roster and mostly Jimmy's coaching staff)

Even with a SB win and likely coach of the year award he has a long ways to go before being towards the upper end of coaches, but those accomplishments would move him up the list from where I think he is now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If we win the Super Bowl this year, I might change my tune about Garrett being a "good coach" but that's a big if obviously.

But 1 Super Bowl win doesn't put him into Jimmy's stratosphere. Even that boob Switzer won a SB (albeit with Jimmy's roster and mostly Jimmy's coaching staff)

Even with a SB win and likely coach of the year award he has a long ways to go before being towards the upper end of coaches, but those accomplishments would move him up the list from where I think he is now.

Right, I understand you're speaking for yourself. I'm predicting what the Ginger lovers will be thinking if not even, saying.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
it doesn't look good on you putting words to what you think other people think....

I think you need to look at yourself

I love it when the irony is thick. Broad brushes a whole group of people as "negative" and "doesn't have time" to cite even one example, then fires his butthurt cannon, admonishing others not to do what he does.

You try to have it both ways, life doesn't work that way.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So this board has Super fans telling others how to be fans too. (Super fans, those are my favorite fans) Well Super fans if there is one thing I have learned over the years with this team: Some times it is appropriate to be a negative dumb ass. This year though I am mostly just enjoying the ride as long as it lasts.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Some times it is appropriate to be a negative dumb ass.
Is it ever appropriate to be a positive dumbass? That's how this started, Rynie said he only hated on Garrett because he wasn't winning, now he thinks Garrett is God. I called Rynie a "dumbass" because of it, then explained why winning is a great deodorizer, but the cause of the odor isn't eliminated. Then cdgreer had to chime in for his once annual trolling, saying once again, we're "negative."

There's two truly negative fans here and they freely admit it, but the rest of the group - from my daily observation not once a year trolling - is what Jimmy Johnson called "positively dissatisfied," objective, and call it like they see it. That's not "negativity" at all.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't even think this board is negative, unless by negative you mean not a cyber-junior high school pep rally.

Which is what some people want out of their sports message boarding. Others, though, want something more intelligent.

Reaction score
I would only say it's a bust if we follow it up like we did our 2014 campaign.

Or if we lose Linehan and Dak regresses.

Basically it's a bust if we can't build off of what we have going here.

The quote that kills me from 2015 was Garrett's "well we learned a lot from last year".

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The quote that kills me from 2015 was Garrett's "well we learned a lot from last year".
The one that kills me from the end of 2014 was "Forget 2014, next year will be totally different." He got that one right.

Reaction score
Garrett didn't magically learn how to coach. I think most non-delusional fans realize that he will be exposed eventually. I believe we've had the easiest schedule in the league thus far, and Garrett is great at beating teams under .500.

He won't have that luxury in the playoffs. The only difference this season might be that Elliott and Dak seem Ginger proof so far at least.

Top Bottom