Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
There is a bunch of negative dumbasses here. No one here, including me knows what it takes to make a team and win on Sundays. JG is coaching and teaching the same way he always has. He has different chess pieces. Every season is technically a bust when you don't win the SB. Yes, this season is way better than expected and I am enjoying it. I hope everyone else is too. Why else do you watch? You watch DC to watch them win. Enjoy this year. If the DC doesn't win the SB this year at least the mindset for the next few years will be better than last year. Enjoy football. You are not guaranteed winning every year.

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
And again you are wrong. Never mentioned being a cheerleader type. Reality is something that escapes people. Negativity on this site breeds negativity. Dumbasses was used because it was already used. Most people here think they know all the answers. You and everyone can have opinions but it seems people get dogged for differing opinions.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Never mentioned being a cheerleader type.
You didn't have to mention it, it's obvious.

Since you're such a expert on "negativity" please feel free to find some of these "negative" posts and quote them. I bet'cha a dollar that's too much trouble for you - just like reading around obviously is. For example: did you happen to read my first post in this thread?

Your problem still is, it's "negative" to you if it's anything other than mindless cheerleading. You reject the notion of critical thought when it comes to the Cowboys. And unlike the guys who post here daily, you only come around when the team is 11-1.

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
You didn't have to mention it, it's obvious.

Since you're such a expert on "negativity" please feel free to find some of these "negative" posts and quote them. I bet'cha a dollar that's too much trouble for you - just like reading around obviously is. For example: did you happen to read my first post in this thread?

Your problem still is, it's "negative" to you if it's anything other than mindless cheerleading. You reject the notion of critical thought when it comes to the Cowboys. And unlike the guys who post here daily, you only come around when the team is 11-1.

Wrong again. You owe me a dollar because I did read all of this before I posted today. Didn't mention you or anyone else. There is a lot of negativity. Critical thinking??? Lol. It fits what a person believes is all. I have critical thinking all the time with DC as well as my job. Not worth my time to get in depth. I can move the needle with my job but can't with DC. You go read the threads without bias. I was around the last few years Mike! You know it. I was bored this morning and decided to see if this site has changed in a year. My answer was no it hasn't. Apparently it's not obvious to many people when they say anything short of a SB win is not successful. Of course it is a successful season after early in the season. After game 12 it's disappointment to not get into the NFC Title game at least. Be happy for wins and the future is my whole point because we could be in the depths we were last year and many other years of the past. See you in another month or so.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I have posted more positive shit about this team then I have in like 9 years. Probably even longer. If you don't believe me go read at the DCC. I actually bought a jersey this year for the first time in 8 years. Makes 2 total that I own. I think me and other guys normally labeled as overly negative have actually been pretty positive this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I actually bought a jersey this year for the first time in 8 years. Makes 2 total that I own. .

My wife and son ordered me a sweet dark blue Cowboy sweatshirt with Prescott and 4 on the back. Cowboys football Est 1960 and a Star on front.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not worth my time to get in depth.
Would rather just pop in once a year and broad brush the regulars here. Completely without factual reference, to boot!
Apparently it's not obvious to many people when they say anything short of a SB win is not successful. Of course it is a successful season after early in the season. After game 12 it's disappointment to not get into the NFC Title game at least.
You clearly did NOT read my first post, because I made it quite clear that I recognize different people have different definitions of "a successful season." Roger Staubach defined it, for him a "successful football season" ends with a Super Bowl win.

I say 10 wins isn't a "bust" by any stretch in the NFL, and it depends on personal expectations whether you get disappointed or not.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Critical thinking??? Lol.
I've never known you to express one single solitary criticism of the Cowboys. That is because you're just a Homer, just love the team and would never think anything critical, much less post anything critical.

And in your mind, people who do are just "negative."

No one's trying to "move any needles." Only again, a dumbass would think anyone was. Guys are expressing their thoughts, opinions and ideas in a open environment where they don't ban you for "being negative." And yes, most every other Cowboys board will ban "negative" people. I know of only two which don't.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My wife and son ordered me a sweet dark blue Cowboy sweatshirt with Prescott and 4 on the back. Cowboys football Est 1960 and a Star on front.

All last year I wore my Dez jersey and we all know where that got us

So I decided not to wear it this year unless it all went to shit again like last season as to not jinx this one

So far so good so no Dez jersey

Last edited:
Reaction score
You response doesn't make sense to the topic.
It does if you think while reading.

You say every season that doesn't end in a Super Bowl win is a bust. Don't see how you get more negative than that.

But we're negative dumbasses because some complain about coaching when we're 11-1? We haven't won the Super Bowl yet. And I assume that if we don't win the Super Bowl, the season will be a bust right? How can you be positive about a coach who has done nothing but coach failure?

Reaction score
I'm negative because I mostly dislike the Cowboys anymore.

I'll enjoy the team again once Garrett is replaced and Jerry dies. But mostly Garrett getting the axe.

Sorry not sorry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eat a dick Mid.

Being a fan of the team doesn't mean you become so hung up on the dipshit GM and coach and then hate the rest of it. The team is still the team.

The team's fun to watch again. They have a lot of good young talent.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wrong again. You owe me a dollar because I did read all of this before I posted today. Didn't mention you or anyone else. There is a lot of negativity. Critical thinking??? Lol. It fits what a person believes is all. I have critical thinking all the time with DC as well as my job. Not worth my time to get in depth. I can move the needle with my job but can't with DC. You go read the threads without bias. I was around the last few years Mike! You know it. I was bored this morning and decided to see if this site has changed in a year. My answer was no it hasn't. Apparently it's not obvious to many people when they say anything short of a SB win is not successful. Of course it is a successful season after early in the season. After game 12 it's disappointment to not get into the NFC Title game at least. Be happy for wins and the future is my whole point because we could be in the depths we were last year and many other years of the past. See you in another month or so.

Didn't you do this last year? Stick around and defend yourself instead of doing a hit n run, nothing wrong with a different view and you're free to express it here without getting banned or censored.

In the mean time, can we change this guys screen name to "Drive-by"?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Didn't you do this last year? Stick around and defend yourself instead of doing a hit n run, nothing wrong with a different view and you're free to express it here without getting banned or censored.

In the mean time, can we change this guys screen name to "Drive-by"?
Yep he's always been smug and self-superior. Known him IRL since high school. I suppose he thought that 11-1 would suddenly make "negative" people realize what he does, that Garrett is the best coach since Landry himself, and should be regarded as equal to or better than.

People who don't like Garrett are "negative."

Top Bottom