dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe we've had the easiest schedule in the league thus far, and Garrett is great at beating teams under .500.

I don't think this is true. The AFC South doesn't have one team with a winning record, and the NFC West only has one team with a winning record (Seattle). Our division didn't play either of those this year, and the NFC itself is pretty good. The "last place" part of our schedule is just two games (at Chicago and Tampa at home) and Tampa is not a bad team at all.

We're 4-1 vs teams with winning records right now and we also have 2 wins vs .500 teams. Our next 3 games are against teams with winning records.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We were the 4th worst team in the league last year, of course we have an easy schedule.

It's generated by the NFL, it's not like we chose the schedule like a pussy SEC team.

Also, our last 4 games are in playoff contention, maybe not the Eagles anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We were the 4th worst team in the league last year, of course we have an easy schedule.

Finishing 4th impacts 2 of the 16 games. One of the two teams we got is awful (Bears). the other is a potential playoff team (Tampa).

Like I said in above post, there are a couple divisions that are pretty clearly bad (AFC South, NFC West) and we didn't get either of those this year. Whatever teams drew them got off easier IMO.

Top Bottom