NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Wasn't as bad as the Shango video though. And at least Norman gets paid for it.

Thats about the only thing that separates it.

I could never get that worked up over this fuckin team or Jerry Jones.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sheik's contributions have been top notch lately.

"who cares"

"stop PM'ing me with nonsense"

"theebs, I have banned you!"

Come on man, off-season is almost over.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I do not understand why anyone is mad about this or even fucking cares.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I do not understand why anyone is mad about this or even fucking cares.

Because the head coach, who by all accounts should be the spokesman for the team with regards to strategy especially, didn't want it to be disclosed.

Jason was being purposely vague about it.

Jerry just blabs it out because hey, there's a microphone in my face.

It's just another example of Jerry not respecting his head coach or how the authority within a football organization should be structured.

Reaction score
I think Norm is right on most counts.

But of course there have been several times when Garrett has been overwhelmed on game day.

So I think the actual decision to delegate some of Garrett's game day responsibilities makes sense ... but that the decision making process was flawed and that the announcement was botched.

That's life under Jerry. I find it more depressing than outrageous, but I can understand fans getting pissed off.

I just shake my head and promise myself that I'll never purchase Cowboys merchandise again or otherwise directly put money into Jerry's pocket (except for watching the games on TV).

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett should have admitted that the playcalling duties were stripped from him.

He acted like a 95 year old man refusing to give up his car keys.

Reaction score
Norm was right on every count not just some. This is the beginning the end for Teh Jerrah I can see him losing it some point this year. He is getting blasted more and more often. I can't wait to hear him booed at home again this year.

:bow Norm

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I think Norm is right on most counts.

But of course there have been several times when Garrett has been overwhelmed on game day.

So I think the actual decision to delegate some of Garrett's game day responsibilities makes sense ... but that the decision making process was flawed and that the announcement was botched.

That's life under Jerry. I find it more depressing than outrageous, but I can understand fans getting pissed off.

I just shake my head and promise myself that I'll never purchase Cowboys merchandise again or otherwise directly put money into Jerry's pocket (except for watching the games on TV).

:bffs

Reaction score

Just so you know I have been a dedicated member of your boycott since Day 1.
tumblr_mfqclcAwug1qcmk4ho1_250.gif

Top Bottom