Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We are back at $7 a gallon

Fuck you Biden and Gov. Newsome!
eaa64aaf6a3d6f7bf579e38c92fe60c4.jpg
Yeah they're not worried about whether they'll carry the state in the midterms or in the race for the WH, so why not let those California people pay up?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I won’t surprise me when we see $8 or even $9 a gallon by the time Biden gets ousted

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I won’t surprise me when we see $8 or even $9 a gallon by the time Biden gets ousted
You will see $10+ once they deplete all of the strategic oil reserves. We likely all will. They are using them now to keep gas slightly lower for the midterms. My 170 mile round trip to work will get really expensive. (n)

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It is about $3.60 here in NJ for low octane cash price. That's up about 6 cents in the last couple of weeks but Senile Joe has started dumping oil from the Strategic Oil Reserves again so we may see the price stabilize for a brief period.

I am predicting that by next spring the average price per gallon will be over $5 again. I don't see how it could not be higher considering Joe will have to stop the dumping and he has to refill that reserve. If OPEC+ continues their current reduced levels of production the price is going to be scary. But I suspect OPEC+ will relent and resume previous production levels a couple of months after the election. This reduction was a punishment for Biden demanding the increase production until after our elections.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently gas peaked at $8.36 somewhere here in Los Angeles last week. I didn’t see it myself, but that’s what the local news was reporting.

I can’t believe we have two more years of this shit!

Fuck you Biden and Newsome!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
64fed79716db93f47b767fb60fe40e11.jpg

Gas prices are on their way up again

It’s finally cracked the $7 mark

Fuck you Gov. Gavin Newsom!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Go get your EV and quit whining! Gruesome Newsome knows whats best for you and the rest of the country.

Speaking of that dickbag, he just made it so that the minimum wage for fast food workers will go up to $20 per hour.

Not for all jobs in CA. Just for fast food workers.

So am entry level fast food job will now pay more than many entry level jobs that require a college education

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Gas near me is about $3.65 per gallon up about $1.50 since Biden took over. Premium goes for $4.65. Luckily my POS takes regular. Still, that's a 74% increase in price since Captain Applesauce became president.

Top Bottom