jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Gavin Newsom on Adam Carolla on O'Reilly on minorities struggling

Again, just bc this is fascinating, here's were I made a thread showing concern for all the black on black come and posted how it needs to change, and that it's 2014 and time to fix it.

So.....I made a thread about how blacks should stop being so black like Bob said. now how about we meet in the middle and cops stop covering up senless abuses of power over the blacks.
I agree. I have hundreds of posts bitching about senless abuses of power by police, but is that really what happened here? It doesn't exactly seem like that. I would like to see the dash can though.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea yea you don't wanna get shot 6 times in the top of your skull don't do what he did that day ok fine. But gotta question the integrity of a police force that has no problem unloading on him/the busy neighborhood and then covering up the murder

When it comes time to shoot it seem ridiculous to expect a guy to limit himself to one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One more time:

100s of 1000s of police/civilian contacts daily. 99.999999% of them incur no violence of any kind. This puts an end to the "cops hunting blacks" bullshit mantra. Police violence against civilians is a mathematically RARE event, not the norm.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
One more time:

100s of 1000s of police/civilian contacts daily. 99.999999% of them incur no violence of any kind. This puts an end to the "cops hunting blacks" bullshit mantra. Police violence against civilians is a mathematically RARE event, not the norm.

Mathematically rare? That's a pretty narrow view because percentages don't capture absolute totals. You're basically saying that whatever number of individual instances there actually are is completely acceptable because the incident percentage looks good.

If the number of incidents is too high, it's too high.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Has there been any reason for why the kid even went after the cop and tried to grab the gun.

The guy had just robbed a liquor store and strongarmed the owner less than a 1/2 hr before the shooting. Apparently, the cop didn't yet know the guy was a suspect, only that he and another guy was walking down the middle of the street. He told them to move to the sidewalk, they refused, and the situation escalated. Presumably because even though the cop didn't yet know of the robbery, the robber may have thought he did, and acted on that knowledge. And tried to take the cops gun away from him.

Oh, and according to the two race baiting retards, also because he was a little black cherub who was unlucky enough to have been encountered by an evil white man with a gun and murder on his mind.

Reaction score
Hey I posted that link that showed I'm not a race baiter and i dont have white guilt like you said. When I win an argument you gotta give me something or else it's like this is all pointless this Internet arguing

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
‘A dozen witnesses’ say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting

Cop involved in Ferguson shooting has fractured eye socket: report

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The guy had just robbed a liquor store and strongarmed the owner less than a 1/2 hr before the shooting. Apparently, the cop didn't yet know the guy was a suspect, only that he and another guy was walking down the middle of the street. He told them to move to the sidewalk, they refused, and the situation escalated. Presumably because even though the cop didn't yet know of the robbery, the robber may have thought he did, and acted on that knowledge. And tried to take the cops gun away from him.

Oh, and according to the two race baiting retards, also because he was a little black cherub who was unlucky enough to have been encountered by an evil white man with a gun and murder on his mind.

It still doesn't really explain why he would go after the cop.

He thinks he's caught even though the cops request would indicate otherwise so he's going to fight his way out of the situation?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
‘A dozen witnesses’ say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting

Cop involved in Ferguson shooting has fractured eye socket: report

Showing a picture of the guys face would go a long way to calming shit down.

Reaction score
I'd take one in the face(hi mrs nodak) to avoid jail time.

Sounds open and shut . The teen grabbed a cops gun through a window and through a holster managed to fire it with the safety on then punched the cop in his eye then ran off then came Charging back. They're just making a few copies of the dash can while the city crumbles all the facts will come out

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
The black teen killed by a white cop in Ferguson, Mo., viciously attacked the officer as he sat in his patrol car, delivering a bone-crunching punch that shattered the cop’s eye socket, a report claimed Tuesday.
Officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket,” Gateway Pundit reported, citing sources in the St. Louis County Police Department and the DA’s office.
Wilson, who shot unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9, has not spoken publicly about the shooting, and is currently holed up at an undisclosed location.
A close friend revealed text messages the pair exchanged in which the cop said he is under 24-hour guard and “can’t go out,” the Daily Mail reported.
Jake Shepard, a nurse who has been friends with Wilson for 14 years, said Wilson did the right thing by defending himself against the hulking teen.
Wilson’s first text was sent last Friday after Shepard spoke to CNN in support of his pal.
“Thanks buddy I wasn’t expecting that,” Wilson wrote.
“No problem buddy, you deserve it,” Shepard responded, to which Wilson replied, “It means a lot thank you.”
Wilson texted him again on Monday, saying, “The support is really keeping me going during this stressful time. Just stay safe. I appreciate all you have done.”
Meanwhile, tensions flared in St. Louis — four miles from where Brown was slain — when cops killed a knife-wielding robbery suspect shouting, “Shoot me now! Kill me now!,” authorities said.
The shooting happened about 12:30 p.m. local time after the unidentified man had swiped energy drinks and pastries, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said.
“The suspect, who right now is described as a 23-year-old African-American, was acting erratically — walking back and forth up and down the street,” Dotson told reporters.
“As officers arrived, the suspect turned towards the officers and started to walk towards them clutching his waistband. He then pulled out a knife . . . and told the officers, ‘Shoot me now! Kill me now!’ ” the chief said.
“One of the witnesses described it as a suicide by cop.”
Cops said the shooting had no connection to the Ferguson case, describing it as an isolated incident.
But a crowd of about 100 gathered at the scene, some of them chanting “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” — the same refrain chanted by protesters in Ferguson.
The St. Louis cops involved in the shooting were placed on administrative duty according to department policy, Dotson said. Their identities were not revealed and neither officer’s race was immediately disclosed.
In Ferguson, officials called yet again for calm after at least 31 people were arrested overnight Monday into Tuesday — including a self-styled Communist revolutionary from Brooklyn.
Travis Morales was charged with refusal to disperse after he ignored cops’ orders to move, sources said.
Modal Trigger
Michael Brown
Photo: Facebook
A Vine video shows a man believed to be Morales — clad in a T-shirt that reads “Revolution, Nothing Less” — arguing with cops before his arrest.
State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson ripped Morales and other outside agitators for bringing violence to Ferguson.
“I am not going to let the criminals that have come here from across this country, or live in this neighborhood, define this community,” Johnson said.
About 17 others busted were also from out of state, including demonstrators from Chicago and other parts of Illinois, Alabama, Iowa, California, Washington, DC, and Austin, Texas.
Two people were shot overnight, but neither shooting involved the police. However, cops did fire multiple canisters of tear gas to disperse rioters and prevent further looting.
Also Tuesday, Benjamin Crump, an attorney for Brown’s family, said the teen’s funeral and memorial service would be held Monday.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Why is this shooting even about race? Why can't it be about a fatass thief who was too fucking stupid to obey law enforcement?

Because debating that doesn't fit their agenda, and they literally have no argument for it. So, they create strawmen and argue with their volleyball named Wilson.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Guess ferguson doesn't have dash cameras. Apparently they bought 2 (18 cars) but couldn't afford the installation.

Well. Shit would probably be open and shut if they had it. Unless they moved the car after he was shot you can see it down the block facing in the right direction.

Top Bottom