jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
The big problem with police dash and lapel cams is, the police retain control of the data. The local court juristictions should have control of the data.

You get these laws that don't work because of the hue and outcry that the laws are needed, when all that's really wanted is to "feel" better about it, whatever it is. So the problems are never really solved, but at least the outcries stop.
I definitely agree with the first part, I think I agree with the 2nd part.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
naw you're right buddy racism/profiling isn't a thing anymore MLK fixed all that
You attack a man with a gun you get shot, fuck with a bull get the horns. I am not sure what being black has to do with it? Except maybe blacks have the right to attack whites with no repercussions, because slavery and stuff.

Basically I am against a cop doing anything I would be against a normal man doing. If this went down on my street I would have no problem with my neighbor killing them. Attacked by 300 pound man, who try's to take your gun? Yea let that fucker have it.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I am not sure what being black has to do with it...

:lol

It serves to keep the meatheads focused on the dried up corpse of racism, while our nation declines and prosperity is basically given away. Divide and conquer.

Reaction score
I'm reading less and less of your guys posts bc you're clearly Not reading mine.

*locked*

Technically youre bringing race into this more than I. In that you Speak in vague generalities and policial talking points. Not the facts of the story.

Yea blacks steal all our shit and are welfare monkeys etc what the fuck ever but the system sucks if the cop gets off. A bullet through the top of someone's head at noon from long distance with some sort of surrender reportedly taking place ? Be a person first republican second

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's all about color to the SP types now. They focus on it way more than anyone else. It's the only thing they have left to protest/cry about. Whites are pigeonholed into being racist at every turn, but if the gov't decides a black person deserves a job over a white person it's justice. It's a ridiculous knee jerk swing that will ruin this country.
SP is "Secular Progressive?"

But really, true story: I was in charge of a large department at a industrial plant and was trying to hire for a vacant electronics technician position. About six days in I got a visit from Human Resources, a lady came by my office with three of my returned-discarded applications in her hand, saying, "Did you not realize these three are minority workers?"

I'm like, "Not offhand. I don't hire based on minority status, I hire based on qualifications for the job to be filled. I don't care what color they are."

She was like, "Oh that won't work today, you have to give minorities special effort in hiring. You shouldn't just dismiss their application without at least a interview."

Looking over the applications, I saw I had marked them in my customary shorthand indicating I had in fact interviewed them and also had interview notes attached. Neither of these three applicants had any schooling, training or experience whatsoever in electronics. There was simply no way to hire them for the opening. I showed her the notes and explained this to her, and she said:

"We just have to be very careful how we handle minority applicants."

Irritated, I now said, "You mean we have to profile people? Up to now in professional and personal life, I've ignored skin color and ethnicity. It's simply not important to me."

She parts with, "Well, yes it is very important."

This is when I knew the PC crap had gone way too far.... And this was only 1998 at the time. No telling how bad it is now.

I am a anachronism - totally colorblind in a time of rampant race baiting.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A bullet through the top of someone's head at noon from long distance with some sort of surrender reportedly taking place ?
The one witness who described this was also the accomplice at the robbery. No way he would lie, right? It doesn't make a fuck what color they are.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
You argue over this as though it were a defining moment in American history. Meanwhile this dildo heads back to Martha's Vineyard to commence his vacation.

reid-glum-with-obama-ap.jpg

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'm reading less and less of your guys posts bc you're clearly Not reading mine.

*locked*

Technically youre bringing race into this more than I. In that you Speak in vague generalities and policial talking points. Not the facts of the story.

Yea blacks steal all our shit and are welfare monkeys etc what the fuck ever but the system sucks if the cop gets off. A bullet through the top of someone's head at noon from long distance with some sort of surrender reportedly taking place ? Be a person first republican second

Maybe partly you don't get responses is because your posts are barely intelligible. Second, you have the same "I'm gonna be the martyr for black people" mentality is getting very old and destructive to true growth in this country. Stop talking about color, and things will get better.

[video=youtube;I3cGfrExozQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ[/video]

Reaction score
You dull fucks keep talking about me even after I posted shit that disprOves what you said. I'm not affiliated with any party. So why bother if you're just Gonna keep doing it? I know you won't change your opinion but I would get some satisfaction if you started posting retarded shit like Bbgun to let me know you've been intellectually beaten.

grizzly bear, 'fuck outta here

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You dull fucks keep talking about me even after I posted shit that disprOves what you said. I'm not affiliated with any party. So why bother if you're just Gonna keep doing it? I know you won't change your opinion but I would get some satisfaction if you started posting retarded shit like Bbgun to let me know you've been intellectually beaten.
When did you get this delusional? I never noticed it before.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
SP is "Secular Progressive?"

But really, true story: I was in charge of a large department at a industrial plant and was trying to hire for a vacant electronics technician position. About six days in I got a visit from Human Resources, a lady came by my office with three of my returned-discarded applications in her hand, saying, "Did you not realize these three are minority workers?"

I'm like, "Not offhand. I don't hire based on minority status, I hire based on qualifications for the job to be filled. I don't care what color they are."

She was like, "Oh that won't work today, you have to give minorities special effort in hiring. You shouldn't just dismiss their application without at least a interview."

Looking over the applications, I saw I had marked them in my customary shorthand indicating I had in fact interviewed them and also had interview notes attached. Neither of these three applicants had any schooling, training or experience whatsoever in electronics. There was simply no way to hire them for the opening. I showed her the notes and explained this to her, and she said:

"We just have to be very careful how we handle minority applicants."

Irritated, I now said, "You mean we have to profile people? Up to now in professional and personal life, I've ignored skin color and ethnicity. It's simply not important to me."

She parts with, "Well, yes it is very important."

This is when I knew the PC crap had gone way too far.... And this was only 1998 at the time. No telling how bad it is now.

I am a anachronism - totally colorblind in a time of rampant race baiting.

Affirmative action is extremely racist. You can't talk about that, tough, because the blacks were slaves and stuff. Social heavies like SP won't acknowledge that they were slaves to their own people before they were sold to whiteys, though. Yes, black on black on crime. Kinda like what's going on in this country right now. But, you will feel guilty because you are being told to. Also, you will give every single black person in this country a participation ribbon for.... well, being black.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You maybe should be a little more specific on who you're addressing. The quote feature is handy for that.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

grizzly bear, 'fuck outta here

So, you did want us to respond to your posts, but now don't?

Also, who nailed you to a party?

Reaction score
http://www.dallascowboysuniverse.co...-Carolla-on-O-Reilly-on-minorities-struggling

Again, just bc this is fascinating, here's were I made a thread showing concern for all the black on black come and posted how it needs to change, and that it's 2014 and time to fix it.

So.....I made a thread about how blacks should stop being so black like Bob said. now how about we meet in the middle and cops stop covering up senless abuses of power over the blacks.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
http://www.dallascowboysuniverse.co...-Carolla-on-O-Reilly-on-minorities-struggling

Again, just bc this is fascinating, here's were I made a thread showing concern for all the black on black come and posted how it needs to change, and that it's 2014 and time to fix it.

So.....I made a thread about how blacks should stop being so black like Bob said. now how about we meet in the middle and cops stop covering up senless abuses of power over the blacks.

We can talk about this tomorrow when you're not so drunk.

Top Bottom