cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
It's the theory of self-defense run amok.

Dude probably had a switchblade. He was 4 feet away from them... even if you have your gun drawn and not your taser, shoot the guy in the leg.

Are you for real? Shoot him the leg. Is he Billy The Kid

Reaction score
If he was a physical threat, the cop would probably know hey, this 300 lb guy doesn't know how to handle himself... he probably knows the guy is at least very immature physically.
Sorry Pep, but this is about the biggest load of shit I've seen you post on here. Talk about dreaming up a scenario.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
i guarantee the footage can't be found

It's been a fucking week and basically nothing has been said.

If they lose the dashcam footage or don't have it for some reason, that fucking place is going to burn itself down.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
naw you're right buddy racism/profiling isn't a thing anymore MLK fixed all that

He didn't shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he was a dumbass. There is a big difference, but whitey with guilt can't see that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The big problem with police dash and lapel cams is, the police retain control of the data. The local court juristictions should have control of the data.

You get these laws that don't work because of the hue and outcry that the laws are needed, when all that's really wanted is to "feel" better about it, whatever it is. So the problems are never really solved, but at least the outcries stop.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
naw you're right buddy racism/profiling isn't a thing anymore MLK fixed all that
You can keep beating the dead horse and basically trolling, or you can attempt to participate in some worthwhile discussion. Although I know that would make your head hurt.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
The big problem with police dash and lapel cams is, the police retain control of the data. The local court juristictions should have control of the data.

You get these laws that don't work because of the hue and outcry that the laws are needed, when all that's really wanted is to "feel" better about it, whatever it is. So the problems are never really solved, but at least the outcries stop.

I would absolutely agree with this. Cameras not only protect the public from police corruption but also protect the cops from boogie man stories about them.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He didn't shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he was a dumbass. There is a big difference, but whitey with guilt can't see that.

noticing two men walking in the middle of the street is now "profiling"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
they weren't crossing the street. they were walking down the street instead of using the sidewalk like normal human beings.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I would absolutely agree with this. Cameras not only protect the public from police corruption but also protect the cops from boogie man stories about them.
Yup. And right now the way things are it's near useless. Although, some "studies" have claimed the mere presence of the cammers reduces incident reports. So, that's some good anyway.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
yeah we don't jaywalk that's for damn sure

Jaywalking is crossing the street where you're not supposed to. Not walking down the middle of the street impeding traffic.

But I'm sure you already knew that, right?

Top Bottom