JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I will take it. Braun will be suspended shortly but I have to let one pitcher go. Who do you want?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So I am only 30.5 games out of first. Watch your back pep. I am gunning for you. Time to crank it up.

Reaction score
Mid you're in fourth... go register for a new yahoo account and I'll assign your team to that account. Or give me the email for your account for fantasy football.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Pep...Nothing to make you feel a little better than playing the Royals. It is going to be a blood bath. You are due. You have too many damn good players.

Reaction score
I don't know... Molina, Wright and Ramirez are hurt, and Cano has been terrible this season. When your most reliable hitters are Kendrys Morales and Adam Jones, you're in trouble. Even Mo Rivera has blown three saves in a row. Nothing's working right now.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Playoffs bitches.... Gonna kick all your asses now.

You got to love fantasy baseball. A loosing record and I still make the playoffs.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
5 HR's last night and of course the Yahoo scoring is broken again. It showed the updates last night and now it says none of my players played yesterday. You would think this late in the season Yahoo would have figured out how to tally production.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I just noticed it was the playoffs...my team has a 10-1 lead this week..might be moving on

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I think you got this db. Mid and I have been neck and neck all week. I will laugh my ass off if I bump off some of the better teams after a losing record in the regular season.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So who is up next? Diversion from crappy football.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hey Mid, I beat you last week in the playoffs (Freak Accident) but you are still in the playoffs. Umm... how does this fantasy playoff stuff work?

Top Bottom