Mid you're in fourth... go register for a new yahoo account and I'll assign your team to that account. Or give me the email for your account for fantasy football.

JBond

UDFA
Pep...Nothing to make you feel a little better than playing the Royals. It is going to be a blood bath. You are due. You have too many damn good players.

I don't know... Molina, Wright and Ramirez are hurt, and Cano has been terrible this season. When your most reliable hitters are Kendrys Morales and Adam Jones, you're in trouble. Even Mo Rivera has blown three saves in a row. Nothing's working right now.

JBond

UDFA
Playoffs bitches.... Gonna kick all your asses now.

You got to love fantasy baseball. A loosing record and I still make the playoffs.

JBond

UDFA
5 HR's last night and of course the Yahoo scoring is broken again. It showed the updates last night and now it says none of my players played yesterday. You would think this late in the season Yahoo would have figured out how to tally production.

JBond

UDFA
I think you got this db. Mid and I have been neck and neck all week. I will laugh my ass off if I bump off some of the better teams after a losing record in the regular season.

JBond

UDFA
Hey Mid, I beat you last week in the playoffs (Freak Accident) but you are still in the playoffs. Umm... how does this fantasy playoff stuff work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.