JBond

UDFA
Pep. I almost had you. It was a good fight all week. I forgot to move Colon to a starting position after I picked him up. It cost me big time. I was flying and scrambling to get him in but all my starters games were already in progress. Good luck next week.

I'm gonna blame this on Don Mattingly if I lose. He's giving Hanley Ramirez all this rest before the playoffs. Last week the word was Ramirez was getting two days off, so I benched him. Mattingly starts Ramirez and he hits 2 HRs. Then I put him back in and Mattingly rests him. So frustrating. Was lucky to squeak out the win vs. Jbond.

Whatever happens today dbair, this has been a hell of a week. Both of us have been up in this game. Every stat but HR, SB, and W is up for grabs. Anyone's game.

All the games that matter are over. Dbair wins 6-5.

Runs, RBI and Strikeouts were all a difference of one.

BA was within .013, OPS was .006 difference

WHIP was within .04, ERA was .24

I've never seen a game that close before across the board. Congrats Dbair.

Congrats Dbair.

Finishing 1st in league play during the regular season is the kiss of death for me. Never have won a league when that has happened.

A .142 avg for a whole week in the playoffs is absurd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.