Reaction score
that's pretty ironic bobbair, seeing as you can't help yourself from throwing your lame "jokes" in a thread about a fantasy baseball league in which you don't participate.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I need an OF guy and I am willing to give up any of my pitchers. Anyone interested? I need a serious bat.

Reaction score
Wish I could... I have the same problem.

FYI for those of you who haven't been to the league page in a few days. The All-Star break is the first 4 days of next week. That means this current slate of matchups going on will last two full weeks. Essentially, the matchup will include the first series after the All Star Game. The stats from the ASG won't count obviously, but your pitching rotations will likely be affected. The minimum innings requirements won't change.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. That is great news. I can beat up on Mid for two weeks.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I need an OF guy and I am willing to give up any of my pitchers. Anyone interested? I need a serious bat.

Don't need to trade just look at who is available. Lot of above average OF's available.

Throw a bone at Soriano. He has like 7 hr and 16 RBI in the last 10 games or so. Quietly having a very good year.
Josh Hamilton has been a fantasy slug but he is too good a hitter to stay down and he is slowly showing signs of breaking out.
Michael Brantley of the Indians is a quiet sleeper.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have never really read this thread nor have I played fantasy baseball for years but who was smart enough to snatch up Puig?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Mid...You are doing fine. Even without loging in, you are kicking my ass this week. I think all my pitchers were drinking heavy before they took the mound. As far as offense, I have none.

Top Bottom