Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I wanna know... How did "sweet little Sheila" from Tommy Roe's song turn into "Tequila Sheila" from Bobby Bare's song just ten years later. Gotta be a story there.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Got my truck inspected and registration completed, bitches.

2022inspect.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This thread is NOT for your random thoughts and ideas. This thread is for me to post MY random thoughts and ideas, and for you to comment on those if you wish.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Got called out of retirement to bring back "The Ole Waterdog" for a radio spot, this time for an area restaurant. Click link below to play the mp3 file on any device.

CLICKME

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As little kids when our parental units would tell us to eat everything on our plate because kids in China were starving, I never knew if they were threatening to send my uneaten food to China (woulda been fine with me) or if they thought some Chinese kid would be rubbing his tummy saying how full he is since I ate all my food. Did anyone else have this dichotomy?

I do know I got the shit slapped outta me when one night I replied, "send it to China then."

Guilt trips don't work on little kids.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As little kids when our parental units would tell us to eat everything on our plate because kids in China were starving, I never knew if they were threatening to send my uneaten food to China (woulda been fine with me) or if they thought some Chinese kid would be rubbing his tummy saying how full he is since I ate all my food. Did anyone else have this dichotomy?

I do know I got the shit slapped outta me when one night I replied, "send it to China then."

Guilt trips don't work on little kids.
I always assumed they'd ship me to China...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You bitches have heard of Mr. Clean?

Meet "Mr. Cleanerᵀᴹ"

mr.cleaner.1.jpg

It's a common 20 inch box fan for 20 bucks as found at any walmart. Attached to a badass, 4 inch thick, 20x20-inch, MERV-16 carbon-infused HVAC filter.

So for around 80 bucks, I have made an air purifier that does as much or more than ones people spend 400 bucks on. This filter catches everything, even viruses. That means your pollen and other allergens, bacteria, anything down to .3 micron. And of course anything larger, such as dust.

The filter cuts the volume output of this fan down to about half, but that's still 850 CFM which means it will turn over the air in a pretty large room 4 times an hour. Or, my entire house 9 times per day. Scrubbing and scouring the air. The carbon absorbs odors. You can eat four bean burritos and then fart in this mother fucker and dbair won't be able to smell those farts on the other side. Or anyone else.

Texas is reported to be about to encounter a "pollen tsunami" due to the arctic cold snap we had. This will take care of that, in my house.

Filter is rated to last 6 months in a 4000CFM HVAC air handler in continous duty, I calculate that my usage of it at 850CFM intermittently, (pointless to run this while windows open) means it will last at least eight years before the filter starts to clog. Then you just pick up another one and mount the sumbitch on there.

Cheap, long-lasting redneck air purification ingenuity you fuckin dickheads!

You may now resume shaving your back.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thats of bullshit that wont accomplish jack shit!
Huh?

Exact concept of the CO scrubber used in the Apollo missions and on the space shuttle.

Exact concept of the very filter you have in your home HVAC system too.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Huh?

Exact concept of the CO scrubber used in the Apollo missions and on the space shuttle.

Exact concept of the very filter you have in your home HVAC system too.

I'm just bored and messing with you

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Knowing your general contractor background gave me the clue you were hackin on me. Or should I say, high-end contractor background. Didn't mean to insult.

None taken, my upbringing turned my hide into a thick, fine hued leather nothing can penetrate

Besides, "offense" is a choice people make which ironically gives power to the very people that hurled the so called "offense".

If folks ever figured this out, they'd actually be "woke".

If you want to piss me off, just don't respond to my phone calls or texts

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We get this almost every morning here. Nice hot cup of coffee out on the back deck watchin this sunrise.

march04.2021sky.jpg

Top Bottom