This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Vinyl door skin you dumb-lookin' bitches. Before and after.

doorskin2.jpg

Instead of painting my burnt-out crappy looking front door doing hours of prep work including taking it down and outside for scraping sanding and all that rot... then fuckin' painting it... Spending probably 50 bucks on a worthwhile paint that can handle sunlight magnified by a storm door facing West... I frikkin found me a really good high resolution image file of a wooden shop door and gave it to a graphics buddy of mine who printed out this self adhesive vinyl door skin to exact size of the frikkin door. 32 frikkin bucks and took me about 20 minutes to handle the job and without taking the door down! Removing all the hardware then just a little bit of scraping away whatever would scrape off, and just stick the sumbitch to the door! Screw the hardware back on after cutting holes in the vinyl and there you have it. Instant transformation.

It is UV protected and will last 10 years at least. If it starts to fade it will merely make it look more rustic than it already is.

Ear yer hearts out, beotches.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Anyone besides me notice? Now that for at least the last 15 years, most people are carrying around cellphone cameras, there's been NO new sightings of bigfoot or the loch ness monster? Shouldn't it be the opposite, that by now we would have tons of HD video and hi-res pictures of these creatures?

Almost like noooo they don't fucking actually exist and never have.

Or wait... Maybe these creatures are hip to the fact of cameras everywhere including millions of hunters' game cameras, and just fucking hide better?

Just thoughts. Back when cameraphones were first getting popular, one of the selling points was how many mysteries like Nessie and bigfoot were finally gonna be solved.

Looks like they are.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
And for that matter, UFO sightings. Maybe the ale yuns stopped visiting, knowing that we all have HD cammers and although they have the technology to travel trillions of miles to get here they can't just fuzz out our video devices?

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!
Anyone besides me notice? Now that for at least the last 15 years, most people are carrying around cellphone cameras, there's been NO new sightings of bigfoot or the loch ness monster? Shouldn't it be the opposite, that by now we would have tons of HD video and hi-res pictures of these creatures?

Almost like noooo they don't fucking actually exist and never have.

Or wait... Maybe these creatures are hip to the fact of cameras everywhere including millions of hunters' game cameras, and just fucking hide better?

Just thoughts. Back when cameraphones were first getting popular, one of the selling points was how many mysteries like Nessie and bigfoot were finally gonna be solved.

Looks like they are.
You fucking kidding?...We now have numerous pix of the 'squatch!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
98 dolla light bill makes me The Man.

All LED lights in my house and I took my HVAC into my own hands correcting years of bad practices by techs and put it back on factory spec in the control wiring and circuitry, correct blower motor size and wiring, and am using way oversized MERV-14 filter that gives virtually no airflow resistance and will last a year easily in this application. Bill has been decreasing steadily since I started the changes. Can't beat 98 bucks for a 1500 sq foot house.

You dumb-lookin' beotches.

internetking

The Elite 😎😎😎
98 dolla light bill makes me The Man.

All LED lights in my house and I took my HVAC into my own hands correcting years of bad practices by techs and put it back on factory spec in the control wiring and circuitry, correct blower motor size and wiring, and am using way oversized MERV-14 filter that gives virtually no airflow resistance and will last a year easily in this application. Bill has been decreasing steadily since I started the changes. Can't beat 98 bucks for a 1500 sq foot house.

You dumb-lookin' beotches.

What is HVAC?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
I Won the war, getting my bigass dead Samsung fridge outta the house. Went and got a nice used Frigidaire from a fella for 200 bucks... It's still on the truck I'm gonna drag it in the house and install it tomorrow.

Commie Samsung lasted 13 years though. Frigidaire is a bit smaller, making it hopefully easier to get up the steps into the house.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.