Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd love to have that same problem every week though, the kicker missing first four extra points then making his fifth. Absolutely.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowherd is often labeled as a Cowboy hater too, but the above shows what he thinks of McCarthy.

He likes him.
But out the other side of his ass he always says he doesn't trust fat boy in critical situations. And it's only recently he's jumped on the fat boy bandwagon. And it's only to prove his point that green bay's problem ain't the coaches it's the prickly QB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some Zonertards got their panties in wads over Quinn "interviewing" with the Broncos this week.

Ryans has 4.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really hope it was just a bad day at the office Monday night for him. He was so good for the first 16 games.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Still hard to believe Dallas put that 30 year demon to rest. Question is, which team will show up to put the 27 year making the NFC championship game demon to rest?! Mind boggling how they stunk it up in Washington only to come out top tier in Tampa. Would love to see them venture to Philly (don't see the Gnats winning) after Sunday & knock them out! The Glory awaits us!

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
$500 Starting price for the cheapest seats in the house

9bdb1f4bdb33610f70f774e61fd9dc75.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m going out on a limb here

We win this game 21-20 and we win it because money Maher makes his kicks

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m going out on a limb here

We win this game 21-20 and we win it because money Maher makes his kicks

We should win this game because the 9ers have a rookie QB and the Cowboys have a franchise. I give the 9ers and their coaching staff credit. They're winning with Mr. Irrelevant. That's quality coaching no matter who you play. But it still comes down to the QB. We beat the Bucs because Dak played like the franchise and made clutch throws. Yes, our D played well. But we'll need a similar effort from Dak on Sunday to have any chance.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Nothing would be better than seeing this clown be wrong, AGAIN. Said the same about Tampa!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm sending nothing but goodwill vibes this week. I'm also picking Dallas to win.

For 10 months this front office, coaching staff including the fatass slob HC, this roster and the trainers and other background performers, worked their asses off toward a goal. They've won 13 games and are one win away from playing for the NFC championship. They're one of eight NFL teams left still standing. Out of 32.

NFL Network replayed last year's playoff loss us vs. the fairy niners last night and this time I closely watched it and took notes. In the off-season we addressed many flaws that game exposed not the least of which was kick and punt returning. We upgraded the DL and the receiver room and had several examples of addition via subtraction. We got rid of a lot of malingerers and cleaned up some flaws and mistakes.

I believe our players came out of that game last year thinking "we can beat these guys" and that's a good thing. Really looking forward to watching it.

Dallas, 31-27

Top Bottom