Reaction score
Your B team? Sounds good in here. Not so good at Yahoo when looking at the teams.

You started Schaub, Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Chris Johnson, Jonathan Stewart, Mercedes Lewis, Thomas Jones, Hines Ward, Mason Crosby and San Diego's defense.

Your bench consists of Sam Bradford, Darren Sproles, Jabar Gaffney, Davone Bess, Mario Manningham, Jason Snelling, BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Cincinnati's defense.

Your B team? Say again?

Meanwhile I've got Vick and/or Flacco, Roddy White, Hakeem Nicks, DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy all on a bye week.

There's a reason why you weren't within 200 points of me starting this week.

When I add BenJarvus Green-Ellis and maybe Sproles that's my A Team :whistle

Reaction score
I have to say, this is my first time playing fantasy football, and I can see why it's so popular.

While I'll likely never call into fantasy talk radio, play in multiple leagues, or anything too extreme, I will more than likely play every year . . . hopefully in a DCU League.

I just need to learn the in's and outs of it, and what is probably considered common sense. For example, on your W/R spots, is it better to play a RB or a WR? When is it appropriate to take a QB in the draft (I think I took Tony Romo in the first, brilliant move). Little things like that.

C

Cr122

I know.

Hey . . . how about a friendly side bet. We play this week, and I made you my slut when we played the first week.

How about . . . if I sweep you this season, I get to reset your post count to zero.

Sound good?

F' no!

That's not going to happen.

How about go f yourself. lol

Reaction score
I'm starting Reggie Bush this week.

I think he and Bree's are going to eat us alive with a short passing attack.

I hope I'm wrong. Or I hope Bush re-injures his leg early in the game. I'd gladly take an "L" in fantasy football if it helps the Cowboys win IRL.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have to say, this is my first time playing fantasy football, and I can see why it's so popular.

While I'll likely never call into fantasy talk radio, play in multiple leagues, or anything too extreme, I will more than likely play every year . . . hopefully in a DCU League.

I just need to learn the in's and outs of it, and what is probably considered common sense. For example, on your W/R spots, is it better to play a RB or a WR? When is it appropriate to take a QB in the draft (I think I took Tony Romo in the first, brilliant move). Little things like that.

I try and get a few stud RBs before I go QB, if there is a big time WR available after I get my RBs, I'll take him over a QB.

As far as a DCU league goes, we'll do it every year, when it comes time to form the league next year we can make sure that everyone in the current league has first dibs on rejoining. Only time we'll allow new players is when a guy drops out. I think that's only fair.

Reaction score
I try and get a few stud RBs before I go QB, if there is a big time WR available after I get my RBs, I'll take him over a QB.

As far as a DCU league goes, we'll do it every year, when it comes time to form the league next year we can make sure that everyone in the current league has first dibs on rejoining. Only time we'll allow new players is when a guy drops out. I think that's only fair.

Even the dickbags who haven't updated their team in 6+ weeks?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Even the dickbags who haven't updated their team in 6+ weeks?

We'll vote at the end of the season, but yeah, I wasn't going to say anything cause I happen to be playing one of those guys this week.

Thanks for reminding him, Fuck face.

Happy turkey day!

Reaction score
I've locked up a playoff spot.

Thinking about resting my starters this week for the playoffs . . .

sbk92

Reaction score
Now Frank Gore is out of this game. lol

F my mother. I've never had so many injuries in fantasy.

Reaction score
I'd say last night was an ideal start for me . . .

Looking around at everyone elses roster . . . and I have to say, my fantasy team sucks.

Top Bottom