sbk92

Reaction score
You benched Ray Rice, who did you play in place of him?

Jonathan Stewart.

Rice has been shat for weeks. Stewart was coming around and putting up big numbers. So I gambled and watched Rice have his best game of the year.

Between that and Vincent Jackson having his first career 3 TD game, I got bounced out of a league I dominated all year. I swept this flitboy during the season. Just drilled him in the regular season finale the week before.

Sucks. I won't be in anymore NFL.com leagues. I don't really like the set up as much as yahoo.

C

Cr122

Jonathan Stewart.

Rice has been shat for weeks. Stewart was coming around and putting up big numbers. So I gambled and watched Rice have his best game of the year.

Between that and Vincent Jackson having his first career 3 TD game, I got bounced out of a league I dominated all year. I swept this flitboy during the season. Just drilled him in the regular season finale the week before.

Sucks. I won't be in anymore NFL.com leagues. I don't really like the set up as much as yahoo.

I did the opposite and kept Rice in there waiting for him to have the breakout week.

My backups were Brandon Jackson and Choice, so...there ya have it. Ryan Grants injury hurt.

Reaction score
Jonathan Stewart.

Your kidding, I love it

sbk92

Reaction score
lol You have to laugh at luck this.

I'm .8 points behind to advance in to the champ game in another league. My opponent has no players left. I have Adrian Peterson. Slam duck win for me. Except Peterson just was announced as a surprise inactive for tonight and in this league you can not add a player without waiting to go through waivers.

Un, f'n, real. This is the same league where the guy moved the draft so everybody missed it.

And now...in the QB crazy league where I'm holding on with a small lead, my QB Joe Webb is not playing because the old piece of shat Brett Favre feels like stumbling around as a shell of his former self one more time.

Jesus. H. Christ.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
lol You have to laugh at luck this.

I'm .8 points behind to advance in to the champ game in another league. My opponent has no players left. I have Adrian Peterson. Slam duck win for me. Except Peterson just was announced as a surprise inactive for tonight and in this league you can not add a player without waiting to go through waivers.

Un, f'n, real. This is the same league where the guy moved the draft so everybody missed it.

And now...in the QB crazy league where I'm holding on with a small lead, my QB Joe Webb is not playing because the old piece of shat Brett Favre feels like stumbling around as a shell of his former self one more time.

Jesus. H. Christ.

Seriously.

In the DCU league I felt pretty confident even though I'm currently down by 12.I have Peterson and Forte,so I figure one of them offsets Greg Olsen for the opposition,and leaves the other to get some points.Not going to be the case now.Forte must beat Olsen's output by 12 pts. or better.Not impossible,but less likely.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seriously.

In the DCU league I felt pretty confident even though I'm currently down by 12.I have Peterson and Forte,so I figure one of them offsets Greg Olsen for the opposition,and leaves the other to get some points.Not going to be the case now.Forte must beat Olsen's output by 12 pts. or better.Not impossible,but less likely.

ur playing me im surprised im even winning considering i wasnt able to change a couple of things since i was working in philly for 2 weeks n had no acces to a computer haha

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
ur playing me im surprised im even winning considering i wasnt able to change a couple of things since i was working in philly for 2 weeks n had no acces to a computer haha

I wondered why you still had Dez in.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
yea i had thought i took him out but oh well i one a playoff game with him in there so it was all good though haha

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yep. SixisBetter got screwed.

You know what really pisses me off at myself?

Right after I posted that about AP I took a phone call from my sister talking about Christmas plans.

We talked about 40 mins or so and then I turned the game on.

First thing I see is Toby Gerhart running the ball.

Yeah.

So when I see my sister at Christmas I'm going to blame her for my fantasy loss.

sbk92

Reaction score
[video=youtube;tONxTs5CXg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tONxTs5CXg8[/video]

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
[video=youtube;ZRbdlST-NGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRbdlST-NGA[/video]

[video=youtube;yRFFvT9MxME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRFFvT9MxME[/video]

sbk92

Reaction score
In the five 10 team leagues I was in this year I finished 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Not bad but could have easily been better.

Top Bottom