C

Cr122

Yes. As long as you have an account, you should be able to.

As soon as I get a chance I'll send them invites.

Do you want me to tell them you are here? And of course if they join the credit goes to you.

Yeah, I'm under boys122 over there.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
the30yardslant and Bach are really disenchanted by Jerry, so they would be good invites. Deep Freeze as well.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Then there's realtick and silverbear. SupermanXxx. Artie Lange. DragonCowboy stopped posting there because of Hostile. So he would be another one.

theogt.

peplaw.

CanadianCowboysFan.

superpunk.

masonmenos13.

DCFanatic gets hated on, although he helps those fucks alot with his vids and podcasts.

Bleu Star.

ummm...I'm fresh out lol.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

Cool..I will go send the invites right now.

If you think of anymore, let me know.

I wrote down the ones you told me.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
jon88 wants to invite Woody'sGirl over here LOL

BTW make sure that you emphasize that all opinions are welcome here. Esp realistic views of Jerry Jones. So noone will be hated on for hating Jerry Jones.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That blows my mind that they would permanently ban you. I'm not trying to butter you up, but what you said went down is nothing to deserve the lifetime ban hammer.

I thought you were cool with Hosliar?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
That blows my mind that they would permanently ban you. I'm not trying to butter you up, but what you said went down is nothing to deserve the lifetime ban hammer.

I thought you were cool with Hosliar?

I am. Hos is actually a cool dude. It's the other lames. Although Trickblue is cool.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It just surprises me that he would give the green light on that. Afterall, they claim it has to be a unanimous vote.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bach is from the DCC, I think his account was deleted iirc. Dateline is still there.

Top Bottom