sbk92

Reaction score
Yep,props to you.

I over thought my roster,and it cost me.

I also had another 5 game winning streak snapped in another league,lost by .75,lol.

So you are the Dork Nights?

Props. You won the overall points.

Thanks to the Nicks and Gore injuries. :awkward

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
So you are the Dork Nights?

Props. You won the overall points.

Thanks to the Nicks and Gore injuries. :awkward

I can't deny it.Gore was about to rip off about 300 yds and 4 or 5 Tds before he got hurt that Monday.

C

Cr122

Sixisbetter, congratulations on your playoff victory.

I've conceded because there is no way I beat you with that lineup of yours.

I have been banged up with injuries all year, and the team I have in place cannot compete with yours.

Just like I said in the gameday chatter thread last week, I'm one and done in the playoffs.

Reaction score
I'm actually shocked to see I still have a shot to win my playoff game. After the outing Kyle Orton had I didn't think I had a shot in hell.

I basically need 30 points from Boldin and Foster tonight . . .

How does the scoring work? How many yards does a back/receiver need to get points?

C

Cr122

Pathetic.

I wish I had not even gotten into the playoffs, I didn't deserve it.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Sixisbetter, congratulations on your playoff victory.

I've conceded because there is no way I beat you with that lineup of yours.

I have been banged up with injuries all year, and the team I have in place cannot compete with yours.

Just like I said in the gameday chatter thread last week, I'm one and done in the playoffs.

Well,thanks.You can only manage so much,injuries,bad play and pure D bad luck can kill you.

2 out of the 3 leagues I'm playing in,I'm the no.1 seed and points leader.Now playoffs don't start until next week in one of those leagues,but it's a lock.

The league I'm in with my best won-loss record,I'm getting bounced in the playoffs.Because Jenkins went for that pick,Jackson earned a bonus for 200+ yds. receiving.Only my 3rd loss in that league.FML

Last edited:

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
:tiptoe
You're no longer the points leader after this week in the DCU league.

2 out of the 3 leagues I'm playing in,I'm the no.1 seed and points leader (from edited post)

Happy now?:howdy

On a side note,if I get that far,I am not looking forward to facing your roster again.

Your Philly triplets + Westy are putting up monster points.

sbk92

Reaction score
:tiptoe

2 out of the 3 leagues I'm playing in,I'm the no.1 seed and points leader (from edited post)

Happy now?:howdy

On a side note,if I get that far,I am not looking forward to facing your roster again.

Your Philly triplets + Westy are putting up monster points.

It's just a question of luck. You could beat me by a 100 points like the last time.

I just hope we both get there and there's a real championship won.

If I win the C-F league, I'm a fraud champ. I'm like 5th in overall points in that league.

Top Bottom