InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
You don't have any authority for that. I am the Covid Czar Supreme and make all decisions around staffing and Covid policy/guidelines.

I do have a position which might be ideal for you though i-king. I will consider posting for this position in the coming days, please stay tuned for details.
Well you know i am owner of this site and i have the top authority. I can boot you any time. Realize i am the boss and I make the final decsions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Understand this is a satire thread. It's strictly tongue in cheek. It's humor. Not anything real.
Dooms, I may have to create a Vice-President within the Office of the Covid Czar Supreme, would you like the corner office?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!

I have made my first personnel related decision within the Office of the Covid Czar Supreme.

Please join me in congratulating internetking in joining the team. His official title will be Covid Anal Swab Reviewer. In addition to thoroughly analyzing all data from anal swabbing, internetking will also be responsible for sanitizing the swabs for re-use. With his commitment to environmental protection he will be front and center in helping us at the DCU limit waste and decreasing pollution.

I want everyone to know this is a major step in ensuring your safety at the DCU, and there was no one better qualified to review anal swabs than internetking.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!

I have made my first personnel related decision within the Office of the Covid Czar Supreme.

Please join me in congratulating internetking in joining the team. His official title will be Covid Anal Swab Reviewer. In addition to thoroughly analyzing all data from anal swabbing, internetking will also be responsible for sanitizing the swabs for re-use. With his commitment to environmental protection he will be front and center in helping us at the DCU limit waste and decreasing pollution.

I want everyone to know this is a major step in ensuring your safety at the DCU, and there was no one better qualified to review anal swabs than internetking.

umm swabs go in a waste can and new ones are used on each 1000 members of dcu. I burn them myself in a fireplace.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ahh nothing like being inside on a cold night, sipping a cup of hot cocoa, sitting by the warm burning fireplace, filled with freshly used anal swab kindling

1643040055095.png

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It is good to see censorship is not the priority of this fan forum.

Good stuff. Keep it coming!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
After reviewing new CDC Guidelines with my colleagues at the CDC and of Doctor Anthony Fauci, I don't feel we are at a place in time where we can relax our strict forum guidelines regarding the spread of this dreaded disease.

Therefore masking while posting AND reviewing threads is still required. We will also continue to require boosters for everyone.

Also remember, in the even of Nuclear War, social distancing and masking are recommended.

Thank you,

Covid Czar Supreme

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
URGENT FORUM GUIDELINE NEWS

With yesterday's news that the federal mask mandate law for public transportation has been removed, I am sure Universors are quite concerned and confused about your safety while reviewing and posting within this forum.

As Covid Czar Supreme I have reviewed this news in great detail, and have decided to implement the following Universor Covid Travel Guideline requirements.

1) Beginning immediately, any Universor who travels via plane, train, subway or bus system MUST continue to wear his/her proper Covid face mask. Special exemptions will be considered for Univerors who have personal pronouns or are considering Trans surgery because you know, those people are special.

2) If you travel without your facemask properly situated, or are seated next to or anywhere near unmasked individuals you are hereby ordered to self quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours after said travel. This means that you can not read, or post to the DCU during that time. You should also immediately clear out cookies and run acceptable anti-virus programs to ensure the DCU is not exposed.

3) The Covid Czar Supreme recommends all Universors get a booster vaccine every time he/she travels via plane, train, subway or bus. Example, if you travel on Monday, you should get one booster on Sunday PRIOR to expected travel, and then ANOTHER booster upon return. Reminder- make sure you are wearing your mask while the vaccine is being administered. Not only does this give you protection from that person giving you the rat poison, err vaccine but the mask itself AMPLIFIES the protective powers and healing effects of the vaccine itself.

These are still very desperate times, we are in the middle of the pandemic and this reckless removal of the mask mandate for public transportation will no doubt unleash dozens of new variants and subvariants worldwide. We must do everything we can to ensure the safety of our forum members even if its means sacrificing some of your precious freedoms. I'd like to remind everyone that under my watchful eye and because of all these thoughtful guidelines and rules that we have avoided mass infections here at DCU.

Thanks you,

Covid Czar Supreme

Top Bottom