InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
New rules in order to post or view forum that is age 65 or above must get their 5th shot, totaling 5 shots.

see pdf if you see the pay wall at link above.

CDC Announcement:

Attachments

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Universors-

It is my #1 priority here to keep everyone safe. I've been evaluating the latest data and trends and with this all-important news from today I'm advising that all Universors who intend post or even read info within our forum please wash your hands thoroughly before entering the website. We are not yet to the point where we need to "mask up" again prior to activity here, but we may be close. I will make sure to keep everyone updated.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Universors-

It is my #1 priority here to keep everyone safe. I've been evaluating the latest data and trends and with this all-important news from today I'm advising that all Universors who intend post or even read info within our forum please wash your hands thoroughly before entering the website. We are not yet to the point where we need to "mask up" again prior to activity here, but we may be close. I will make sure to keep everyone updated.

I thought we didnt need to wash our hands if we are wearing a mask while posting (which I of course always do)

please advise

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought we didnt need to wash our hands if we are wearing a mask while posting (which I of course always do)

please advise
Washing hands thoroughly is strongly recommended. Of course nothing is as effective as the basic cloth or N95 Mask, but there's a chance if you have small microns of Covid on your hands, it will seep into your desktop or laptop system and come through on the other side, infecting the rest of us.

Right now we are only recommending basic bath soap, but depending on the severity level of the Covid we may recommend Clorox in the future.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Washing hands thoroughly is strongly recommended. Of course nothing is as effective as the basic cloth or N95 Mask, but there's a chance if you have small microns of Covid on your hands, it will seep into your desktop or laptop system and come through on the other side, infecting the rest of us.

Right now we are only recommending basic bath soap, but depending on the severity level of the Covid we may recommend Clorox in the future.
My problem is I'm obsessing so much on washing my hands I dont have time to wash my ass and its effecting my relationships

what should I do?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My problem is I'm obsessing so much on washing my hands I dont have time to wash my ass and its effecting my relationships

what should I do?
if you ask nice, IK will wash your ass free of charge

also request the peppermint soap, it will change your life

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if you ask nice, IK will wash your ass free of charge

also request the peppermint soap, it will change your life

I'm not going to Seattle, even if it includes a sweet, ass wash

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well IK is the Designated Anal Swab Evaluator & Cleaner so that work is right up his alley.

Top Bottom