dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,872 Reaction score 21,256 Sep 24, 2026 #4,041 I see Jerry has been giving lessons.
Dodger12 Super Moderator Messages 8,750 Reaction score 6,524 Sep 24, 2026 #4,042 dbair1967 said: I see Jerry has been giving lessons. Keep reading... If I was a coach in that organization, I’d be looking to get out ASAP. My job hinging on an unsexed man hater is not what I’d hang my future on.
dbair1967 said: I see Jerry has been giving lessons. Keep reading... If I was a coach in that organization, I’d be looking to get out ASAP. My job hinging on an unsexed man hater is not what I’d hang my future on.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,872 Reaction score 21,256 Sep 29, 2026 #4,046 Dipshit move to even have him on the team to begin with.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,872 Reaction score 21,256 Sep 29, 2026 #4,047 They (Cowboys) should have signed this guy.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,872 Reaction score 21,256 Sep 30, 2026 #4,050 Exact same stuff Sulk Face Parsons and Jalen Ramsey did.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,872 Reaction score 21,256 Saturday at 6:06 PM #4,052 Not all smooth sailing for the Seahawks so far this yr.
daboyz 🚀 SCIENTIST Messages 3,384 Reaction score 4,479 Saturday at 9:53 PM #4,053 THEN THE SEASON BEGINS
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,872 Reaction score 21,256 Monday at 3:57 PM #4,054 This one is for Dodger12
daboyz 🚀 SCIENTIST Messages 3,384 Reaction score 4,479 Yesterday at 8:46 AM #4,055 THREE CONSECUTIVE LOSES WILL BE A CHARM ~ GO JAGS