dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,642 Reaction score 21,136 Thursday at 10:01 AM #4,041 I see Jerry has been giving lessons.
Dodger12 Super Moderator Messages 8,745 Reaction score 6,514 Thursday at 11:01 AM #4,042 dbair1967 said: I see Jerry has been giving lessons. Keep reading... If I was a coach in that organization, I’d be looking to get out ASAP. My job hinging on an unsexed man hater is not what I’d hang my future on.
dbair1967 said: I see Jerry has been giving lessons. Keep reading... If I was a coach in that organization, I’d be looking to get out ASAP. My job hinging on an unsexed man hater is not what I’d hang my future on.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,642 Reaction score 21,136 Yesterday at 12:01 PM #4,046 Dipshit move to even have him on the team to begin with.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,642 Reaction score 21,136 Yesterday at 3:20 PM #4,047 They (Cowboys) should have signed this guy.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,642 Reaction score 21,136 Today at 2:21 PM #4,050 Exact same stuff Sulk Face Parsons and Jalen Ramsey did.