Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jon Gruden was forced to resign because he called Goodell a name and because he criticized Obama and Biden in some of his emails. Convince me otherwise. The overlooked fact here is someone leaked these emails to the media. Whoever it was had to have an agenda. I read the NFL was getting very angry with the Raiders for not taking action against Gruden sooner.

If there is one thing the left hates, it is a man's man, and a conservative.

The cancel culture is a sign of an unhealthy society. We laugh about "Karens" but these people are mentally unhealthy. The need to judge others, even using standards today that did not exist at the time of the alleged transgressions, is a death wish for all of us and a sickness. Remember when Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a c--t? Why is it okay to call someone a mf? c-cksucker? or as one liberal TV comedian called PRESIDENT Trump on national TV, a cock holster? But other words are off limits. Because it is about control, not about offending anyone. It starts with one word, then another and another until we are unable to speak freely. And who appointed whom to be the thought police to decide which words and phrases are objectionable? I am glad Gruden resigned because now he is free to speak his mind. I am sure he has enough money to live comfortably and no one can take that from him.

Mental illness is the biggest threat to America today and nothing else comes close. Every time you see a Karen, you are looking at a sick person. Studies show the majority of young liberals have been diagnosed with some kind of mental disorder. This is the problem in America today.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jon Gruden was forced to resign because he called Goodell a name and because he criticized Obama and Biden in some of his emails. Convince me otherwise. The overlooked fact here is someone leaked these emails to the media. Whoever it was had to have an agenda. I read the NFL was getting very angry with the Raiders for not taking action against Gruden sooner.

If there is one thing the left hates, it is a man's man, and a conservative.

The cancel culture is a sign of an unhealthy society. We laugh about "Karens" but these people are mentally unhealthy. The need to judge others, even using standards today that did not exist at the time of the alleged transgressions, is a death wish for all of us and a sickness. Remember when Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a c--t? Why is it okay to call someone a mf? c-cksucker? or as one liberal TV comedian called PRESIDENT Trump on national TV, a cock holster? But other words are off limits. Because it is about control, not about offending anyone. It starts with one word, then another and another until we are unable to speak freely. And who appointed whom to be the thought police to decide which words and phrases are objectionable? I am glad Gruden resigned because now he is free to speak his mind. I am sure he has enough money to live comfortably and no one can take that from him.

Mental illness is the biggest threat to America today and nothing else comes close. Every time you see a Karen, you are looking at a sick person. Studies show the majority of young liberals have been diagnosed with some kind of mental disorder. This is the problem in America today.

I agree Creeper but Gruden should also have known better. I hate cancel culture and it'll come for everyone, sooner or later. But knowing what I know, I temper what I say on e-mails. Having said that, I'm certain most of us go back and forth with some friends in texts or WhatsApp. I certainly don't want folks reading my private messages.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of folks will look at them and think that leaking private e-mails to get someone fired is justifiable.
ONLY if it's not Hillary's emails. Those were sacred as you might recall, and the people leaking them were the "criminals."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ONLY if it's not Hillary's emails. Those were sacred as you might recall, and the people leaking them were the "criminals."

I've said it a 100 times both on the forum and in PM's. An unequal system of justice is the death of us all and it's not sustainable in any country. But many folks on the left are too damn stupid to see it or are too uneducated to care because they're ideologues. Hunter Biden should be in jail on numerous state and federal charges. Hillary should have been charged. The Maricopa County officials who deleted the 2020 election data and admitted to it before Congress, in complete violation of a lawful subpoena, should be charged. January 6th protesters are still in jail while we release violent felons with 20 page rap sheets back onto the street to commit more crime. It's really unreal.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Bucs just removed Gruden from their Ring of Honor

This shit is just plain retarded. This shit is as bad as Trump derangement syndrome.

The guy said mean things, now we need to erase him from history

ee6bc266cc187168af9c2df4ddba39de.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
L’eal Collins injunction has been denied. He will serve his full suspension and be eligible to return after the bye week

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The way the sports media is running with the Gruden story shows what is wrong with America today. It seems sports writers cannot bet enough of this Gruden story. It is all some want to write about. They are twisting it from every angle and it is getting insane. They want to write how bad the entire NFL is because Jon Gruden wrote private emails back in 2010 and 2011 where he used to words that have since been deemed offensive to the point of getting your life canceled if you use them. I suggest people go back and watch some movies from 2010 and listen to the language. Why are we not canceling the writers who wrote the scripts for those movies?

The way people pile on when someone like Gruden using politically incorrect language is the problem. It is like every person in his life now has to come up with some form of punishment to show they are offended or they are attacked as well. Gruden is going to be removed from the Madden football video game now. There will never be enough punishment for Gruden because of his emails. Between being offended by everything and acting like sharks when there is blood in the water, our society is acting like are are weak and also mentally unstable.

I don't know Jon Gruden so I will not judge him. The people piling on the most don't know him either. If we are going to judge each man like this, who among us is without sin? Who shall cast the first stone?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Continuing on the Jon Gruden theme, someone on social media made a great point posting the Gruden's emails weren't nearly as bad as Hunter Biden's and yet Hunter Biden got a completely free pass. And just a reminder, father Joe used a racial trope to describe Barack Obama.

The targets of outrage are very selective which shows the outrage is fake.

Top Bottom