icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

THREAD

1) The Urban Meyer situation in Jacksonville has reached a crisis point, especially in the locker room. One player told me, 'He has zero credibility in that stadium. He had very little to begin with.'

2) Players were particularly put off by the fact that Meyer canceled Monday's team meeting, as he dealt with the uproar over the videos of him and a young woman getting cozy in that Ohio bar. 'He even canceled the team meeting. He was too scared,' a player said.

3) Instead Meyer 'only apologized to position groups individually.' He portrayed the woman in the videos as a random person who was 'just there dancing.' Suffice it to say, his audience was highly skeptical.

4) Said one player: 'We looked at him like, WTF? Right when he left everyone started dying laughing. And he knew it.'

5) Bottom line, said the player: 'It's bad. I don't know how he's gonna function.'

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

THREAD

1) The Urban Meyer situation in Jacksonville has reached a crisis point, especially in the locker room. One player told me, 'He has zero credibility in that stadium. He had very little to begin with.'

2) Players were particularly put off by the fact that Meyer canceled Monday's team meeting, as he dealt with the uproar over the videos of him and a young woman getting cozy in that Ohio bar. 'He even canceled the team meeting. He was too scared,' a player said.

3) Instead Meyer 'only apologized to position groups individually.' He portrayed the woman in the videos as a random person who was 'just there dancing.' Suffice it to say, his audience was highly skeptical.

4) Said one player: 'We looked at him like, WTF? Right when he left everyone started dying laughing. And he knew it.'

5) Bottom line, said the player: 'It's bad. I don't know how he's gonna function.'

The only person who should give two fucks about this situation is his wife

Other than that it’s no one else’s damn business what he does IMO

who the fuck cares if the man got a lap dance, it’s not like he got a blow job while snorting coke off a strippers ass

And even if he did, so what

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its not really just an adultery thing

the jags lost to the bengals in cincinnati so the team is 0-4. all the players and coaches took the plane back to florida, except for meyer. he went to his restaurant and the videos came out of the good time he had.

the team stinks and this is not his 1st controversy since becoming jags HC in january.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only person who should give two fucks about this situation is his wife

Other than that it’s no one else’s damn business what he does IMO

who the fuck cares if the man got a lap dance, it’s not like he got a blow job while snorting coke off a strippers ass

And even if he did, so what

I agree. When I read some of these statements and how bad it was, I thought it was something serious. So he tried to score some tail and got caught? Big deal. He and his wife need to deal with it. A room full of grown Alpha Males shouldn't talk or throw stones.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its not really just an adultery thing

the jags lost to the bengals in cincinnati so the team is 0-4. all the players and coaches took the plane back to florida, except for meyer. he went to his restaurant and the videos came out of the good time he had.

the team stinks and this is not his 1st controversy since becoming jags HC in january.

He'll be gone soon enough and end up back in college.....

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
patriots traded gilmore to the carolina panthers for a 6th round pick
I was stunned when this came across my phone. Their defense looked outstanding before they played Dallas. If they can get back to that level of performance and add Gilmore to that, keep Darnold playing well and get McCaffery back, they should be able to take the South.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith signed with the Packers

At least that frees up a portion of this seasons salary

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
L’ael Collins is filing for an injunction on his appeal.
a065a509c16d42b6675a42d81bbcefd2.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The lesson here, ladies and gentlemen, is if you ever call a queer "queer" or call someone a fagot, you're toast. Even if it was during a time when you weren't employed by the NFL. Tell me who here hasn't called someone a derogatory name and I'll show you a liar. Another stone cracks the glass house and gets someone cancelled. Not that I like Gruden, mind you.....just saying. Oh.....and I think Dbair is queer.......I still like him though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone can now be fired at any time for some stupid shit they have said in the past. I doubt there is a single person we know that has lived a pure existence and that hasn’t said some shit that could get them fired in this current climate.

This cancel culture is pure and utter bullshit

I’m glad I own my own company and am no longer in corporate America, because this current day cancel culture can suck my dick!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll admit, I haven't seen or read the e-mails. I'm sure a lot of folks will look at them and think that leaking private e-mails to get someone fired is justifiable. Gruden had a problem with Goodell pressuring teams to draft that gay player (I don't recall his name). Maybe he made some racially insensitive comments as well. Gruden should have just said he was writing lyrics for a rap song.

Top Bottom