Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
cam newton released from the pats so sad

I don’t see it as sad

If you can get beat out by a rookie who has never taken a single NFL snap then you deserve to lose your job.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see we released Garrett Gilbert. So We are back to Cooper Rush as our back up, that’s reassuring, because that went so well last time.

I’m guessing Danucci ends up on the practice squad. I haven’t heard anything about him yet.

We just freed up $7-$8mil on Zeke’s contract. Maybe they did that to pick up some other shitty QB to replace our shitty backup QB this week once all the leagues roster cuts are final

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don’t see it as sad

If you can get beat out by a rookie who has never taken a single NFL snap then you deserve to lose your job.
Hoyer, too? They're really gonna roll with Jones and Stidham?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cam deserved to get beat out

he was the worst starting qb in the league last year

iirc he did not throw a TD pass to a WR last yr. granted their WR's sucked but cam is still horrible

he is not vaccinated and that made the decision easier for the pats. most teams do not want to carry a backup qb who is not vaccinated

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
belichick having a press conference right now

being asked about cam/mac a lot but not giving any answers as usual

one reporter asked about whether cam's vax status effected the decision to move on from him

belichick said no, but elaborated by saying other players on the team are not vaccinated. said the vaccination status has little impact to whether you get covid or not. said that they should focus on that more.

Top Bottom