tyreek hill:

beats wife
breaks sons arm
threatens wife caught on audio
gets 3yr/$50m extension

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dew Brees needs surgery on his thumb. It’s apparently the ligament that needs to be repaired. He will miss 6 or more weeks

Ben Rapsitburger needs surgery on his elbow and is gone for the rest of the season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In all his infinite wisdom....

Taco Charlton has asked to be traded

Unfortunately for all involved no team is stupid enough to do so recognizing that we are about to cut his ass to make room for Robert Quinn

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like Eli’s time in New York if finally over. They are starting the kid instead of him next week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
gettyimages-1168746204-e1568751165672.jpg

Getty Images

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said after the season opener a deal with Dak Prescott was “imminent.” Nine days have passed, but the Cowboys remain confident they are close to a contract extension with their quarterback.

Stephen Jones, the team’s executive vice president, said on SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports Radio this week that “there’s not a big difference” between where the Cowboys are and where Prescott’s representatives are in negotiations.

“We’re already up there in rare air in terms of where the money is,” Stephen Jones said on Schein on Sports.

The Rams signed Jared Goff to a four-year, $134 million contract extension earlier this month that included a record $110 million guaranteed. So, Jones was asked if he meant a deal for Prescott will exceed Goff’s deal.

“I wouldn’t say it’s fair to say that,” Stephen Jones said. “Any time you get in that top-five area, you think a lot of somebody.”

So the sides remain close to a deal, will continue to work on a deal and will get a deal done. It may not be “imminent” by Jerry Jones’ definition of “days,” but Prescott isn’t going anywhere.

“I know that they want to basically make this as thorough, I’ll use that word, or they don’t want to leave a stone unturned, and ‘they’ being, not Dak, his team, you must call it, which is his agents and the people that advise him,” Jerry Jones said Tuesday on his radio show on 105.3 The Fan. “No, it doesn’t surprise me [that it’s not done yet]. It doesn’t bother me a bit. I look at Dak long-term and this is a short-term thing. It obviously doesn’t affect him playing football not to have an extension. So, all of that is a good thing.”

Prescott is off to a hot start, with his seven touchdown passes tied for first, his 142.9 passer rating third and his 674 passing yards third among NFL quarterbacks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jalen Ramsey has officially requested a trade out of Jacksonville

Anyone here interested?

I personally have zero interest in adding another team cancer to the Cowboys no matter how talented he may be. It seems like we have finally got rid of most of those type of players and I have no interest in having another Diva on our team.

Once we release Taco the transition should be complete

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This isn’t roster news but the Shegulls had to cancel their Wednesday full contact padded practice and switch to a walk thru because they have so many injuries

Last edited:

dude

Spectator
Reaction score
This isn’t roster news but the Shegulls had to cancel their Wednesday full contact padded practice and switch to a walk thru because they have so many injuries

I read on the espn tracker that the eagles did the same thing mid practice... Switched from practice to a walkthrough....
It's got to suck when you can't run a practice because you have so manybfolks dinged up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maybe this rash of injuries might convince some teams that yes, on-field playing time during preseason does have value. QB included. Make Preseason Great Again!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe this rash of injuries might convince some teams that yes, on-field playing time during preseason does have value. QB included. Make Preseason Great Again!
never gonna happen, it'll only get worse from here

Now players can throw fits and get off their team, I expect this tactic to increase going forward

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Dolphins just claimed Taco

That’s a lot of money to pay for an incorrect playbook considering Taco could never remember the damn plays

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
never gonna happen, it'll only get worse from here

Now players can throw fits and get off their team, I expect this tactic to increase going forward
It worked for Dez! Hell, it worked for T.O. before that!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Chargers were never welcome here in L.A.

None of us wanted them here. They can’t even sell out a 25k seat stadium last season or this season. What makes the team think they will be able to sell the 70k-100k seats in the new stadium when they start to play there.

963f27bea7638034deeeab91f8ddd38d.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Chargers had a projected income of $400 million in PSL’s but have been struggling to sell them. They have since adjusted that projected total down to $150 million (and still can’t sell that amount)

Hopefully this shit will fall thru and they will kick the Chargers to the curb and straight out of LA for good.

That would at least free up traffic for the 8 Sunday’s that they would not be playing their home games

The stadium is coming along nicely

ad0440797be17c950eb4775e6f541bb1.jpg

I was just there last week and they are finally starting to skin the outside. So it’s starting to look like the renderings we’ve seen. This is a bad picture but it’s the only one I could get while at a stop light. The other side of the stadium is skinned and is looking pretty good

Top Bottom