Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow, Prescott sucked so bad that even his GF kicked him to the curb.

She probably didn’t want to have to hear him whine and cry for the next year until training camp starts up again like she had to listen to all last off season

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
She probably didn’t want to have to hear him whine and cry for the next year until training camp starts up again like she had to listen to all last off season
How bad does it have to be though, for a bitch to leave a 40 million a year man? Pretty bad I'd say.

But, reading the article we find out they split up over a year ago. Around the time he started getting haybales of dope delivered.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Moore doesn't get the Panthers job. Welcome back, mouth breather.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Moore doesn't get the Panthers job. Welcome back, mouth breather.
Reich is a good hire although I really don't know what he's gonna do there. Terrible owner, bad front office... No QB...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How bad does it have to be though, for a bitch to leave a 40 million a year man? Pretty bad I'd say.

But, reading the article we find out they split up over a year ago. Around the time he started getting haybales of dope delivered.
She dumped him because he knew he'd never get her a Ring

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
PC was supposed to start at 3 local Dallas time, I can't find it anywhere though.

Did it get canceled?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

That’s an excellent point!

Bad indeed to give up that kinda weekly allowance

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like from the way McCarthy answered questions that Moore is out as OC here.

Had several chances to say "he's our guy" but would only say "he's still being evaluated"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL just now reporting

2f44192f7d6026b9c5537edb57592936.jpg

Jerry musta promised him MM job if he doesn’t get it done next year

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Big breaking news, Quinn staying.

Glad he's staying, but there were a lot of wobbly moments from November on (collapses in Green Bay and Jax, making Dobbs, Minshew and Howell look credible, little to no pass rush aside from Parsons, etc.)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

whats the scoop with the pot smoking and Dak?

I haven't heard anything about this, what's your source?

your ass?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very strange that DQ is staying and George Edwards' contract wasn't renewed. And from some reporting, DQ was surprised that Edwards was let go. Very strange.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Very strange that DQ is staying and George Edwards' contract wasn't renewed. And from some reporting, DQ was surprised that Edwards was let go. Very strange.
I think people read the alleged comments Edwards made and then saw Quinn's supposed response of "confusion" and assumed Jones had done something. (DQ didnt actually say he was "surprised" as fyi.) Tweet below.

People need to remember (because Zoner tards clearly don't based on their idiotic responses) that Quinn did not hire Edwards, McCarthy hired him in 2020, nor did Quinn hire Leon Lett (he's been on the Cowboys staff in some capacity for 10+ years)

It's 100% safe to say that if Quinn wanted either of those guys here, they'd have gotten new contracts.

Top Bottom