Reaction score
Looks like they are clearing house for the new coordinators staff

Sad to see the big cat let go. I thought he was Cowboy royalty

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Looks like they are clearing house for the new coordinators staff

Sad to see the big cat let go. I thought he was Cowboy royalty
Wierd scapegoats. Let's get rid of the coordinators whose teams performed the best?

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Hats off to Tyler Smith, Sam Williams, Jake Ferguson, DaRon Bland, & Damone Clark who were all key contributors in their first season.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wierd scapegoats. Let's get rid of the coordinators whose teams performed the best?

I was thinking the same thing. I think the OL and DL over performed and certainly Micah being the focus of opposing OC's helped but still. Makes me wonder what's going on. Who would come here knowing that they may have 1 year with MM as HC and so many question marks?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Are we sure that’s a real tweet from Micah?

I can’t see him saying something that negative about Dak even if he is pissed about the loss.
Yep, its legit.

So were his other comments postgame the other day where he basically blamed #4

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

So far 5 coaches are not getting new contracts. I think in the case of all 5 their current deals expired so technically none were actually "fired"

But among those 5 are Philbin and Asst HC Rob Davis, both of whom were longtime McCarthy friends/assistant coaches from back in Green Bay. It's definitely a little surprising that neither of these guys were offered new deals.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Weird scapegoats. Let's get rid of the coordinators whose teams performed the best?
If you are referring to Quinn and Moore, they are both potential new hires as HC's elsewhere (Quinn for sure seems like a lock to get one of those jobs) so we arnt really "getting rid" of them.

I do find the Philbin and Davis exits very interesting though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zeke apparently has already stated he is willing to take a significant pay cut to stay, but I kind of wonder if he will just be out and out released after June 1.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m surprised about Skip Pete

I thought they liked him enough to resign him
I believe Peete is very tight with Zeke, interesting they are choosing to move on from him.

Might mean the same is coming for 21 too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They just announced Mike McCarthy has a press conference today at 3pm (not sure if EST or Dallas time)

Top Bottom